Thread: Walmart.....

Walmart.....

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all in on a little something. I have a friend that works at walmart, and one day just was talking to me about some of the dumb policies they have. Well on of the things he mentioned is that if a customer tells the cashier that another store such as Best Buy has something cheaper, then they have to mark it down. So I gave it a try..

The other day I went to walmart and grabbed a 100 Count of Imation DVD-R which is like $37.99, and 92, 93 HP printer ink. So I walked up to the cashier and told her that I saw the same 100 stack of DVD-R at best buy for $20.00, and what did she say, 'OK' and proceeded to ring it up for $20.00...

P.S. Don't be a retard and try to get a PS3 for $10.00...

Wet Sanded

Walmart.....

PS3s are all priced the same..

Yeah, I've heard of this. It's odd that they don't need proof.
    I will getting some things that i need there then. Thanks.

Walmart.....

I meant to try and do what I said with a PS3...

Walmart.....

Most places do price match, but they are suppose to check. I guess the volume that WalMart is would take for ever to check every claim.

I do know that it you bought something at lets say Target for $100 and within 30 days if it goes on sell for $80 you just take your receipt and they will refund the difference.

Wet Sanded

Walmart.....

I meant to try and do what I said with a PS3...
    I know, what I meant by them all being priced the same, was that the believability factor that a pack of black cds has goes away since everyone has the same price, including best buy.

Thread Information