Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SERIOUS video card problems

SERIOUS video card problems

Error type Windows stop error (A message appears on a blue screen with error code information)
    Solution available? Yes
    What does this error mean? You received this message because a device driver installed on your computer caused the Windows operating system to stop unexpectedly. This type of error is referred to as a "stop error." A stop error requires you to restart your computer.
    Cause A video adapter device driver
    Computer symptoms A message appears on a blue screen with error code information:

- or -

this happens when im playing cs ? n e 1 know whats a matteR?

This issue might occur if the display driver is caught in an infinite loop while it waits for the video hardware to become idle. This issue typically indicates a problem with the video hardware or that the display driver cannot program the hardware correctly.

To resolve this issue, obtain and install the most current driver for your video adapter, or replace your video card.

i have the most recent stuff i went right to the web page.. i have radeon 9600 se :?

Might try reinstalling the drivers sometimes they get messed up.

yeah, try some older drivers. or re-install all of your drivers.

i dunno what it is but also my usb doesnt work ( i reformated not to long ago ) i dont know why ither i installed everything but usb will not work ither n e 1 know?

Make sure you install all the drivers that the motherboard requires. DO NOT let Windows detect and use the stock drivers. Many of times I have came across people with this problem and this seems to be the one step they did not do.

Also completely uninstall the video card drivers, reboot, and do a fresh install.

i did a fresh install of the drivers (windows had no part in isntallign ( once again)) i started up my cs and it went ... well it still sucked... i started playing i usually get 1 round in than it frezzes and stops... minimizes and when i expand it again it wont open i have to alt tab out and than close it thought task manager ( in task manager id DOES NOT SAY "NOT RESPONDING" )

Master Modder

get a new card id say, i had that problem with my radeon and guess what! it was the cards fault i couldnt play my game soon figured out that is was because the card couldnt support the game, my card was doing the same as yours is, started playing the game fine then BOOOM! just gave up for no reason so yea id say get a new card and make it a nvidia as there so much better also got links wit microsoft apparantly!

Just a are not running [email protected] are you?

I have to turn mine off when I game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information