Thread: THANK YOU

Master Modder

THANK YOU

I came online to night to check to see if I had any comments or replies to answer from my postings of worklogs and to my surprise I found Cash Box had been moved to the top of the page with the word Sticky in front of it. This is so much of an honor to me, I have read and looked in awe at the beautiful work that others have done on this site and others and I have dreamed of having a project being listed as a Sticky but never thought in my wildest dreams of it every happening. Then today my dream has come true. I would love to be able to shake each and everyones hand for this honor but that is a dream that isn't going to come true. So the best I can do is to write this note and say Thank You.

THANK YOU

You’re Welcome and the Cash Box is a mod that deserves to be looked at. Its unusual idea and hard work is what a true "Out of the Box" mod is about. I thank you for showing your work here and I know others have enjoyed looking at it.

THANK YOU

I think it is most deserved

Master Modder

THANK YOU

Thanks to both of you, AF and Assassin. That said I still feel blessed to be given this opportunity and I will still do my best to earn this honor. Thank You.

THANK YOU

I think you should summit it to MaxiumPC...

THANK YOU

Looks cool alright

It's unique too right? nice work em3bilko

Thread Information