Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mod For Me Hooray

New Mod For Me Hooray

Well for this mod this time it is another pc case, I am doing this for one of my mates he see all the work i put into my previous mod and wanted me to mod his case so i agreed! I am working on an old RM case not sure what case exactly i will show you some pics when i get my bloody bluetooth working again keeps messing up! This mod will be painted by the kid himself as he has got a compressor at his house so he will be doing the spraying himself!

This case is a desktop case and i plan to make it look like a tower case.

The plan, what used to be the top will have 5 squares cut into it (Acting as dice spots) because he to likes magic they will have probably frosted plexi with blue led's shining onto the plexi.

The top, (The old side) i am planning on putting a blow hole on the new top with a tube running out of the top with a little bend in it so that it will go to the front of the case. do they make round plexi?

I hope to get pics soon.

What do you think to this idea?

New Mod For Me Hooray

Sounds good so far Techytom.. Going in with a plan thats always a plus...

Master Modder

New Mod For Me Hooray

Super, hurry and get the bluetooth working for us. I like pics. Happy Modding to ya.

New Mod For Me Hooray

I will have a fiddle about tonight to get it working.

New Mod For Me Hooray

sound slook a cool project i'll be looking forward to it.

New Mod For Me Hooray

UPDATE with PICS!!!

Well this was the first design i had in mind, not a good pic

This is the new side with two holes cut in it

Now with four holes cut out

The new design for the middle, This is going to have a color changing 80mm fan in

This is with all five holes cut out

The lad is sanding it down right now as we speak he wil be gettin the primer sometime this week

Comments welcomed

Master Modder

New Mod For Me Hooray

Sweet, keep up the good work and Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

New Mod For Me Hooray

i have a question...are the holes all ment to be more to one side? or is that part of a design?? im abit in the dark here...??

New Mod For Me Hooray

*****UPDATE*****

Sorry about not putting any updates on till now, i have been quite busy with other things and got short of cash during the xmas period due to me getting a £30 fine for wearing no seatbelt and had to pay someone £40 for knocking them off their motorbike and a £25 parking fine..... Anyways now with the mod...... It aint much but the primer is being bought this week so the spraying will be done pretty soon then the plexi and leds or neons maybe both!

Ok this is the front before i put some filler on it

This pic dont really look any different to the pic above but it has got filler on it and looks a mess

Well this is all i have done more soon

Comments Welcomed

New Mod For Me Hooray

The answer to razers question is, i didnt measure it that well so they aint straight but i think it looks better to be odd and it does actually look good!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information