Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Introduction

My Introduction

Hey there I recently Discovered this forum and was very impressed, ive been looking for a forum of like minded users and people hopefully this will be the place , I've made a few low end mods here and there hopefully here i'll get some new ideas and inspiration, but also id like to be able to offer support in any area i can my skills are as follow (i use the term skill loosely lol):

Skill:
    Custom electronics (switching systems, Astable and Monostable based circuitry)

Experience:
    Past Study - G.C.S.E (A) - In Electronics Products (PCB design etc)
    Currently Studying - National Diploma In Engineering (specializing in electrical)
    Aiming to Study - Higher National Diploma in Electronics/Engineering

Skill:
    Graphic Design (Accurate 3-dimensional renderings, and 2d design)

Experience:
    Past Study - A-level (B) - In Graphic Design
    , introductory (Pass) - In Design and Technology

Currently Studying - No qualification however I do have a small hobby/job creating products and other 3D items as a developer in IMVU
    My Developer Page

Employment:
    not really relevant but hey its a lil more info on me for anyone bored enough to want to know

Primary: Student
    Newcastle collage 4 days a week where I'm studying engineering

Youth-Worker:

4 years+ Trinity-Youth Association working with special needs and disadvantaged kids aged 8-16, Aspergeas, Autism, Learning disability's my specialty within the club is to educate the children on modern technology and how they can integrate successfully with it, with numerous projects in constructing PCs with those on the lower spectrum of autism developing there fine motor skills and knowledge of how a computer system works, i do this mainly on a voluntary bassis however i have recently became a paid member of staff, I also teach a selected few simple guitar lessons during the sessions.

Guitar-shop Technician:

for just over a year now I have been employed at the local guitar shop, as a technician repairing and setting up guitars in my own time I also perform custom modifications and lighting systems for them
    Bluemoon Slide Shop

Online Sales:

heh I'snt everyone these days .. been doing lil bits of sales and marketing here n there for the past 3/4 years now, my current online income scheme is with IMVU developing products to sell to the community (heck its paying for my driving lessons), previous exploits include, head of sales for online hosting company (sounds good huh ? there were only 3 of us :P), E-bay.. ongoing .., massively multilayer services (credit sales/leveling n what not)

System Builder:

I build custom computer systems often for people on a budget for local friends and family and a few local businesses i have dealt with

Web design:

I have dabbled in small web design doing so when ever the opportunity arises however i have no current projects on the go

Misc:

Luke, 19, Male, Uk

maybe somone was bored enough to read it .. cos heck i was bored enough to write it .......

P.S My rig spec will be arriving in my Sig soon,

My Rig + 3d mark scores

My Introduction

Welcome to the forums bro!
    And thanks for sharing!

My Introduction

Wow the specs looked cool

just one Q:
    why only 120Gig HDD? I have 500 and it's just not enough :P

My Introduction

Welcome to Modders-Inc.

Master Modder

My Introduction

Welcome to the site and glad to have ya here. Nice rig and as far as the amount of storage if it works for you that's what counts. I have 160gig and it's more than enough for my gaming rig and this rig I'm using here is 120gig but it's full also. I'm also a member of the SLIclub and my SLI rig does nothing but gaming. Hope to see you posting often. We have a lot of talent on this site I might add and they always are willing to help. Best Modding site on the net I must say but some people say that I'm biased. Happy Modding to ya.

My Introduction

thank you all off you for your kind words

Dexboy: 120GB for 1 hdd and i have another 300GB on in there to must've missed it from my spec

a lot of my larger files i keep stored on a small PC we use as a server in our house

tech-daddy: there reason i am here hehe, was listening to your pod cast on sli zone what inspired me to join

My Introduction

Nice!

and btw, didn't see you were new hehe

Welcome

My Introduction

hehe well i guess it was a good thing not being spotted as a new user :P

My Introduction

tech-daddy: there reason i am here hehe, was listening to your pod cast on sli zone what inspired me to join
    COOL!
    (*dances a happy jig...)

My Introduction

hehe, have been thinking of a few ideas for mod ideas, involving music i.e extreme guitars , i have ideas in my head of integrating strings fret wire and all sorts of other lil pieces, stay tunned for info ><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information