Thread: Logitech VX Revolution Laptop Mouse

Logitech VX Revolution Laptop Mouse

As the sale of laptops continue to rise and desktop PC users migrate, they find it hard to switch over to the touch pad that every laptop has. The touch pad is OK for those times when no room for a mouse is available, but nothing beats the usage of a mouse. Logitech knows this and has come out with the VX Revolution.

Read the review here.

Master Modder

Very interesting. Did you try any gaming with it? Or did I miss something in the review? Being 5'2" I have small hands and from the review it sounded like something that just might be in my league for my hand size. Great review.

Kool looks really smart, i have a logitech mouse on my desktop pc, cost me £50! but its the best mouse ive ever bought! i also have a laptop and the touchpad buggs the hell outta me! so this might not be a bad idea!

Sorry. I did not do any gaming on the laptop as I don't even one game installed on it, unless solitare counts. I will have to try it out though and report back with the results.

The software does have all the options for setting up the mouse for gaming, and it uses the same laser at the MX mouse. Both the MX and VX are more directed towards business and home use with the MicroGear and the side scroll wheel on the MX.

I think it is great mouse and enjoy using it.

Master Modder

Thank you for your reply. I'm using a MX310 for everything that I do on the PC. I was designed for gaming but it is old school tech, it's far from being a laser. Happy Modding to ya.

I have a Logitech MX 1000 Laser mouse (Wireless Desktop) and it has been the best mouse I have ever had. Gone are the days of laggy movements or delays with this mouse. I have had a couple of wireless mice only to return them because I couldn't game with them. Also if some don't know.. there is a difference between a LASER mouse and an OPTICAL mouse. Laser mice have an actual laser (Barely visible unless looking directly at the laser hole underneath) that has great resolution.

Later,
    phaZed

Excellent review AF, I just setup one of these on my dads laptop and it does work really well. I have been using he MX (larger version) for the last couple of weeks and I must say I like the VX a little better at this point.

Thread Information