Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fan Templates

Guests

Fan Templates

Fan Templates

Thanks for the templates, too bad I didn't see this before. I just did my fan mod last sunday. The cool thing was that I actually found a transparent cicle sheet the day before that was just pefect size. That worked for my 92mm fan.

Fan Templates

92mm grill doesn't match temp, but yet it maches a 80mm temp. But when i put it up to a 80mm fan its bigger.

Fan Templates

You got to watch your printing programs as well as the photo programs, some tend to scale the images up a bit.

Fan Templates

Ah i was just comparing it to the photo on the screen. Haven't printed it yet. But what do you think about a 92mm fan port in the front of my shuttle case?

Fan Templates

If it has the room for it, go for it. I haven't had any experience with a shuttle so I don't know how cramped they are.

Master Modder

Fan Templates

The more air movement the better. Good luck with it and I'm watching for sure. Happy Modding to ya.

Fan Templates

What size hold saw do i need to cut a 92mm hole? I also looked at the Mod Tazz did on that SFF case. wicked i must say. Really gave me some ideas.

Fan Templates

Not sure on the conversion. I think thats close to 3.5 inches or a little bigger. If you attempt something like that, just remember that things are limited. For my example the video card selection for that case is limited to cards that accept the 6-pin connector from the end of the card and not the side. I only had about 4-5mm of space between the card and the top of the case. Even doing SLI in that thing was going to be a close.

Fan Templates

moved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information