Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good cpu temps?

good cpu temps?

i'm gettin ready to fool around with some new fans and cpu cooler, and before i do it i just reinstalled some hw monitoring software and i wanted to know what are some good temps a cpu shoud run at?

I have a p4 2.54gb cpu running approximatly at 46-46c and the fan is running at 6,000 RPM

So i'm curious what you guys think? the case is pretty big but not to much cooling, 2 PSUs with their fans, 2 80mm exhaust, and a 120mm fan intake. So theres room for improvement from what my cube case provided, lol

good cpu temps?

What software did you use? I'm looking for something too, tho SensorView didn't work on my hardware..

good cpu temps?

mine came with some software, i have a soyo board and it has bundled software called smartguardian

good cpu temps?

oh.. do you know for any software for MSI?

good cpu temps?

not specifically, i know mothermoard monitor 5 was pretty big a while back, sure it still is (mbm5), thats definatly worth a try

good cpu temps?

This little program works well and I have not found a CPU that it can't read yet. It will even show the temps of each CPU if you are running Dual Cores.

good cpu temps?

Speedfan is a good one.

good cpu temps?

As far as the temps, those are kind of scary. They need to be around 10c cooler... especially when the fan is running 6k rpm 8O

good cpu temps?

my CPU temps: (degrees celsuim)
    40 first core
    35 2nd core

I'm using the fan that came with my PC and on a controller, it says that it spins with 3230 RPM

I'm using AMD Athlon X2 4200+, overclocked for 3% -or 5%, not sure- (dynamic OCed - in bios)

is that bad too?

oh and btw, the program works, tho it says Unknown AMD64 Processor (Windsor)

I have the drivers installed, tho not the latest.. :P

and while I'm writing.. lol
    does anyone knows of a good free program that shows your PCs voltages, temps (CPU, HDD, mobo, system, graphics etc..) and that stuff?

Clear Coat

good cpu temps?

I would try speedfan, i dont remember exactly what the website is, but if you dont need fan speed control, everest home edition is also a good tool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information