Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: computer mod for my girlfriend update!!!!!

computer mod for my girlfriend update!!!!!

this is for my girlfriend because she loves my work and love the mods this is a work in progress still working on it but here it goes the theme is blue and yellow the inside of the case is yellow with blue highligths and the outside is blue with yellow highligths it will have a window in it,the fans are going to be clear with blue leds,it will also have blue led all around in the inside,also painted the keyboard and mouse yellow and blue to match the case she just bought a brand new dvd burner so she does not want me to paint the faceplate so am thinking about doing a steath mod on the cd-roms and paint it yellow or make a door out of plexiglass and paint it yellow i am still thining about which one to do will be doing wire management with blue wire looms,also putting a old keylock on it and maybe putting some wheels on it or some light up feet.please give me some more ideas to do i am still need at modding computers i have done two so far and i am also working on a xbox mod turning a old small compter case into a xbox case it is going to look like a computer case,but here are some pics of my girlsfriends computer that i am working on.I started putting everything to giver add the modo and cd and hdd and the lights and everything so check it out and tell me what you think so far pics

i hope yall like my work and the computer mod

mad_mod_man

Looking good so far mad_mod_man07485. Looks like you have a long list there to keep yourself buzzy.

yea i am trying to keep busy i got into a bad car wreck back in oct 05 and i cant work since my wreck i have two disk in my back that is messed up so i am trying to do something durning the day and i love to do mods so that is what i have been doing,thanks for telling me you like it ill post so more pics when i get more done on it

Wow lucky girlfriend ......... Great mod mad_mod_man07485 and looking forward to seeing the completed project. Did you powder coat the case or did you paint it? Keep up the work and hope your back injuries aren't too serious and you make a full recovery. buddy.

thanks DicKspLash i painted the case yes she is lucky girlfriend but i am one lucky boyfriend she just bought me a psp and spent over $600 for the psp and games and other stuff a new laptop that was a $1000 and last night sun march 26 she gave me her credit card and told me to order some mod parts for my computer and i spent over $300 so yall going to have to watch for my make over on my computer soon lol.But my back injuries our very bad i just found out that i am going to have to have back surgery but hopefully after that i will be fine

thanks DicKspLash i painted the case yes she is lucky girlfriend but i am one lucky boyfriend she just bought me a psp and spent over $600 for the psp and games and other stuff a new laptop that was a $1000 and last night sun march 26 she gave me her credit card and told me to order some mod parts for my computer and i spent over $300 so yall going to have to watch for my make over on my computer soon lol.But my back injuries our very bad i just found out that i am going to have to have back surgery but hopefully after that i will be fine
    Crap I need to find me an American Girl......they treat you well so kudos to you for having a wonderful gurl there buddy. Well $300 bucks for mod parts will keep you out of trouble and busy for a while so get of the forum and keep working on this mod. I need more images to drawl over........ :wink:

Mate my thoughts are with you buddy and hope all goes well with your back and if indeed you need surgery it works out for the best.

ill post some more pics when i get more of the mod done

i added more pics so check them out and tell me what you think so far

it be looking good my man. had my pc in the same gway case before but it was unmodded.

thanks senior98.Ill post some more pics as soon as i repaint the pannels,the paint on the pannels got messed up so i have to repaint.Senior98 where you a member of cmg???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information