Thread: 250mm case fan

Master Modder

250mm case fan

FrozenCPU
    Here is a link for a 250mm case fan. At this time it is out of stock but they are now selling and we don't have to buy a case to get one. Happy Modding to ya.

Wet Sanded

250mm case fan

yeah but you dont have much choice to mod the case on your own. Are there adapters?

250mm case fan

thats pretty sweet actually. Lol, i read the post and was expecting some huge bulky looking thing but that doe slook pretty nice

Master Modder

250mm case fan

Didn't see any adapters for it. It's a start at least. I've been wanting one but couldn't find one for sale without buying a case, now that has changed. Happy Modding to ya.

250mm case fan

No offence meant but... UUUGLY :S

lol they could at least make it look a lil better :P

Master Modder

250mm case fan

But you can MOD it and I know that you have the talent to do so. Happy Modding to ya.

250mm case fan

lol, my talent sux :P

"only thing" that bothers me is that there isn't much plastic around the fan.. Like at normal fans, you have a few milimeters but here.. 1 milimeter.. and the holes to attach the fan to the case.. EEW lol

just my humble opinion :P

Master Modder

250mm case fan

Practice, practice, and more practice and you'll improve just like everybody else. So don't sell yourself short. Some are better than others but we all can achieve a satisfactory product with practice and I bet you can do it too. Happy Modding to ya.

Thread Information