Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: case badges

case badges

I'm thinking i want some custom case badges, does anyone know off hand the cheapest places to find them? Ive found a couple places but if you know me, i want to pay the least possible amount, lol.

case badges

e bay is your friend link.

Master Modder

case badges

Looks like a good deal and the reviews say it good stuff.

case badges

faceless105, If you have a michaels craft store near you they sell those square sticky domes for like 2 buck and you get 12 in a pack. I made my own awhile back and still have some of those packs. Just make sure what you print out is on glossy photo paper.

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/home

This is one i made for a lan party

case badges

novaforme, thanks, thats just what i was looking for, and at the price i wanted, all the custom badges i could find, even if i ordered 500 at a time, they would still cost over a dollar a peice.

i'm searching for them right now, i'm not sure what michaels would call them, but thanks

case badges

ok if anyone else happens to find those at michaels.com lemme know because i'm appearantly no good at navigating a craft web site

case badges

we need one of these in australia id love to make some moddersinc ones or a pimp of one for me and kain

seee worklog

case badges

OK....question

Would people really buy these as I was never into the Case badge thing so that is why I am asking.

And what would people really pay for one? Truthfuly... 50cents, $1.00, $1.50, $2.00?

Just asking as we are looking for some new ideas to help promote Modders-Inc

Master Modder

case badges

I would buy one, as for the price, I think I wouldn't want to go any higher than the $1.50 and that's including the shipping.

case badges

I don't really see many people with them on there computers anymore but i have them stuck all over my moniter. I have bought the ones made out of metal before for $2.00, but that was because I don't know how to make the metal ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information