Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini Truck Themed mod

Mini Truck Themed mod

[marq=left] The Mini Truck Themed Mod[/marq]

Well, the most recent "fashion" to hit the Australian shores are Mini Trucks. For those who dont know what a Mini Truck is here is a good example

There designed to be sleek and smooth.

My plan is to do something similar to what Tazz did with Meen Green and fill in the front vents with mesh, or fill in the bottom one (with out the use of bondo) and place a Car Tachometer and Temprature Gauge there. Also to give it a fresh coat of paint inside and out (im thinking possibly a blue and green), hiding as much wire as possible and if i cant get the money i mite put an B&W LCD in there somewere.

Work in this case will be very slow as school work is a bigger priority, and i have to work on the weekends at the moement.

Here is what the case looks like originally

Mini Truck Themed mod

Lots of idea's should be interesting...

Mini Truck Themed mod

Sounds interesting. Personally if your going to spend the money for a LCD I would definitely go with a color rather than the B&W. They seem to be pretty common now and are not that much more in price.

Mini Truck Themed mod

i thought about putting a colour LCD in....but i havn't got the funds to do that.....and i would only put one in if it was touch screen......and there expensive....

Mini Truck Themed mod

Here bud. Ill help you out. They don't get much cheaper than that. 6" LCD

that mini truck is insane. I will be interesting to see how you incorporate the idea into a mod.

Mini Truck Themed mod

Gnomadic this is going to be another fantastic mod and looking forward to seeing it come together.

Mini Truck Themed mod

OK...small update....started to cut the hole that will allow me to hide the mobo and hdd wire......will post picks later..... i hav had another idea for it aswell....instead of usin esh im going to put a "phantom" grill on the front door and over the front vents......

Mini Truck Themed mod

Is that a toy? Wouldn't be legal here in the States. Too dangerous. Too low.
    Does it clear pebbles?

Mini Truck Themed mod

Its on airbags......u can raise and lower the height of the car.....and its not a toy....hav seen it on the roads...the owner sold it though........

edit: more work will be done on this project as soon as i can find someone to do sum cheap welding for me (ie a 6 pack of beer cheap)

Mini Truck Themed mod

Its on airbags......u can raise and lower the height of the car.....and its not a toy....hav seen it on the roads...the owner sold it though........
    That's good to know. Now, if they can just figure out how to fold it and put it their pocket when they go to the store. Really, it's cool looking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information