Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: htpc mod update 2/23/07

htpc mod update 2/23/07

hey how is everyone.This mod is for my htpc.The case is a very old AT desktop case.That i have modded to fit a atx micro motherboard.I am still working on it.here are some spec so far and some pictures.The inside of the case is paint with royal blue with a clear coat and the outside will be flat black.I still need to make the brackets for the psu to mount to.waiting on my window kit to come in to cut the hole for the window kit on the top of the case.Ill keep yall updated

Biostar socket 478 mobo
    2.16ghz intel celeron cpu
    512mb of ram
    80gb hdd for now going to go bigger
    on board sound for now
    on board video for now
    3x80mm different color led fans
    2x4" white ccl
    2x4" blue ccl
    Logisys All Clear 550Watt psu with blue wire Sleeving

Master Modder

htpc mod update 2/23/07

I like the overall design of that case. This is going to be one cool looking HTPC and I'm going to keep my eye on this one. It just might be the catalyst that may get me into building one for my home theater system that I've started. Thanks for starting and sharing this with us. Happy Modding to ya.

htpc mod update 2/23/07

thanks.So far it is turning out great still got some more work to do to it.Ill keep yall updated

Master Modder

htpc mod update 2/23/07

looks tidy how long till you think you will finsh?? cant wait

htpc mod update 2/23/07

I am hoping i will have the case done by this weekend.I just ordered so more parts for it just waiting for them to come in.The motherboard i was gonna use died today so i had to order other one.So i am going to get done what i can for right now.I still got to sand the bondo on the front cover and prime it and paint it flat black and sand the top pannel down,then cut the whole in the top for the window and prime and paint then put the window in.Then it is just a waiting game for parts.

Master Modder

htpc mod update 2/23/07

What mobo did you get for the replacement? Happy Modding to ya.

htpc mod update 2/23/07

Off to a good start mad_mod_man07485

htpc mod update 2/23/07

the mobo i got was the BIOSTAR P4M80-M4 Socket 478

Master Modder

htpc mod update 2/23/07

I like my Biostar N4SLI-A9 mobo, it's been a good stable board. Have never had a problem with any Biostar mobo's. I think you bought a good product. Happy Modding to ya.

htpc mod update 2/23/07

well i got a big update.this computer will be hooked up to my 32" widescreen lcd tv.I am almost done with this one the only thing lefted to do is put the window in and put my cold cathode light kits and the clear blue led case feet just waiting for them to come in they will be in mon.the blue led under the white lighted fan on the front pannel on the bottom that is power led and on the other side of that led there is other one for the hdd light.If you see the clear computer in the background that is for one of my customers i am building that for him.I build and fix and rebuild computers on the side to make some extra money.I hope yall like how this computer is turning out I do like how it is turning out.Well here is some pictures of what i have done so far and one movie clip.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLHNHuh9SUE[/video]]link to the movie clip to my ram lights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information