Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Browser

Browser

Our stats show that it is almost 50-50 with IE and FireFox.
    Which one do you use and why? This may help us with further updates or trends with the site so please vote.

Browser

FF, I fought going to FF for a long time. I decided one day to give FF an honest go and see how things turn out. I deleted every shortcut to IE so I would not click them out of habit (which I still try to do over a year later). Once I forced myself to use FF and get the basics down I started playing with some of the extensions that are available for it. Once I had gotten adjusted to FF and how it works things seem to work pretty well (granted its not 100% perfect but what is?).

I use multiple browsers for web design (IE, FF, Moz, Opera, .... and the list goes on). I truly think FF is the cream of the crop. I know IE 7 addressed some of the options that FF has but I still feel its lacking a lot when it comes to the ideal browser. I have grown very fond of the extensions that I use in FF and really doubt I would give them up.

Master Modder

Browser

I too use FF. Have been since it first came out. I started with the Mozilla setup which had the email program with it. I also use Thunderbird, I like the way it takes care of spam and the likes.

Wet Sanded

Browser

I use FF because of tabs. I'm sick of 30 windows or big lists because windows decided to make a group. Also, the password remembering is much more user friendly, along with downloads.

Browser

i used ff before it was ff, (can't recall what it was called then) and i've loved it since. but, once opera became a free browser i started using it 'cause it had the power and flexibility of ff plus an integrated email client. so now i use both. i use ff when i know i want to use one of it's add ons, like flashgot or video pirate. but mostly i use opera. if you like ff i'd recommend giving opera a try, it's loaded with cool features like the email client, spellcheck/dictionary, tabbed browsing, integrated widgets, etc..

Browser

I mostly use IE because it is there and very familar.

Lately though, I have been messing with Avant. I kind of like it...

Clear Coat

Browser

I use FF and IE equally, but IE has my modders inc tab on its homepage, and FF doesnt.. so im usually on here with IE

Browser

i use ff i like hoe it remembers what you download and tells you its finished without interupting u

Browser

FF FTW!!!!!

Browser

Firefox always It just has way nicer features. Like if you get directed to a bullshit site that looks like the real thing but really it's just trying to get your info firefox pops up and says its bullshit. I haven't seen that with IE. + there are like 462064206826 addons for firefox

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information