Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Website

New Forum Website

Hello everyone I want to say a special thanks to Dewayne (Tazz) for letting me know that there is a new site to come to for modding and anyother type of computer related issue you may have.

Im sorry to here you could not work out what was going on at CMG you where in my oppinion a great asset to CMG all that aside you have turned the page and that brings you here

Congradulations

All the best
    Romer

New Forum Website

Thank you Romer.. For the record tho Tazz is me and Dewayne is (AmericanFreak).. Its all good tho. Hope to bring something to the table for everyone to enjoy.

New Forum Website

Sorry Tazz I had thought that Dewayne was Americanfreak but I couldn’t be sure Sorry for the confusion guys

Best Regards
    Romer

New Forum Website

The worst thing that can happen to a forum is an unresolved dispute. CMG was my cup of tea for a while but something didn't feel right.

Tazz and American, I'm behind you 100%. Some people gotta learn not to take stuff literally or accidently. Nice forum Dewayne!

New Forum Website

Now I'm confused .. although this is funny ...
    Sorry ... I had thought that Dewayne was Americanfreak ... Sorry for the confusion guysHe is
    Tazz and American, I'm behind you 100%. Some people gotta learn not to take stuff literally or accidently. Nice forum Dewayne!
    ... It's Tazz and
    Dewayne's forum

lol
    DB

New Forum Website

Sick'm DB.... he he

But so its clear to everyone.

[marq=left]Modders-Inc. is Modders-Inc.. We have no claim that its his or mine.. Its Modders-Inc. and those that make it up.[/marq]

New Forum Website

Well, congrats on the new site guys. You two were the heart and soul of CMG and it was a sad day to see both you Tazz and American Freak (Dwayne) leave. Just know I am behind you guys and will help out as muchas I can gettting your new site rocking.

Of course I am a modder first and thats what I do, but I will also gladly answer questions for folks and help keep the site friendly.

BTW. Tazz the coding on this forum if frikin crazy cool. That scrolling text is just sweet. All the options in the editing area just plain cool. 8-) I can't wait to play with them.

New Forum Website

The forums look good.

New Forum Website

Now I'm confused .. although this is funny ...
    Sorry ... I had thought that Dewayne was Americanfreak ... Sorry for the confusion guysHe is
    ... It's Tazz and
    Dewayne's forum

lol
    DB
    Hehe well we had our fun on this one ops: its all right DB confusion comes naturally lol. I was just to excited about the new site to make any since :mrgreen:

Any way All I’m trying to say is GOOD LUCK Tazz & Americanfreak now that I have left the real names out of it hehe

Regards
    Romer

New Forum Website

Tazz wrote:
    Sick'em DB ... he he
    But so I'ts clear to everyone.
    [marq=left]Modders-Inc. is Modders-Inc.. We have no claim that its his or mine.. Its Modders-Inc. and those that make it up.[/marq]

[marq=right] ...................... Tazz Thanks .................... [/marq]

... he he
    DB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information