Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Energy Drink, To Much Caffine?

New Energy Drink, To Much Caffine?

Long time no post from me,

Well, I'm throwing my 15th LAN party on Friday so I figured I'd make sure we make it through the night without sleeping (Seeing as I'm inviting more people than before. I figure that if I can get people to stay up on caffine drinks they won't figure out that I don't have enough beds :') ) Well, along with some cold cathodes for my new case I bought a 24 pack of the new caffine drink, Cocaine (No, I don't approve of drugs, I got it because of it's caffine ratings and because I thought we'd try something new.)
    The link to the product and information is here:
    http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5280/caf-21/Cocaine_Energy_Drink_24-pack_-_The_Legal_Alternative.html

Here are some quotes about the product:

No, Cocaine does not contain any drugs/illegal substances...

"Warning! You are about to experience the highest energy content of ANY energy drink on the market today! 350% greater than The Bull! Banned by 7-Eleven!"

"Dextrose, a natural sugar, gives you an instant rush. Other sugars make your body work and give you a CRASH when they run out. NOT Cocaineâ„¢!"

I don't know, I think that it will be an interesting drink to try out. I did a calculator online as to how many of these it would take to kill me and I found it'd take 26 cans in one sitting. Somewhat creepy but reassuing that I couldn't drink that much/I'm splitting it all up at the LAN.

Anyways, just figured I'd make a somewhat different post, showing that I'm not dead yet .

Some kid is gonna binge on that and die

lol i bet he'd act pretty funny right up until the moment his brains burst with sugar

Hah, I'm looking forward to trying these at the LAN. Going to have to find a way to trick my friends into trying it first.

It will keep you up 8O , but so will the nasty taste [barf]

My buddy had some up at his house the other day when we were discussing my upcomming mod project and I tried it out, being since it was 2 a.m. and I had to drive home, now I wish I hadn't and just fell asleep at the wheel. Give me a 24 pack of Pepsi and 3 packs of cigarettes anyday.

P.S. If you're not 18, I wouldn't recommend the cigarettes :lol:
    Also, remember if they fall asleep with their shoes on, they are fair game :lol:

but if kids dont smoke how will they look cool?
    - bender from futurama is pretty much my hero

LOL, Bender is the MAN errr....robot :lol:

I'm just trying to be politically correct about the smoking thing. I wish I'd never started, but I also wish the Mets would win another world series, but that's not gonna happen

Velspayne, how do they taste? I read that they taste like liquied atomic fireballs and that put me off a LOT but who knows, do you know? haha. Still though, I'm looking forward to seeing if it's the one drink that I can feel the effects of. Even if I don't. I can at least say that my drinks caffine owns anything else ^_^ (Including my orgins)

Also, Bender pwns haha.

To me, they taste like redbull, mountain dew, and cough syrup all stirred into one eye opening drink. I would advise against mixing that concoction*spelling on that* but if you feel froggy and want to try it be my guest :lol:

DISCLAIMER: I'm not liable for any ill effects of said drink mix :P

To me, they taste like redbull, mountain dew, and cough syrup all stirred into one eye opening drink. I would advise against mixing that concoction*spelling on that* but if you feel froggy and want to try it be my guest :lol:

DISCLAIMER: I'm not liable for any ill effects of said drink mix :P
    lol no way I'm ever tryin' that :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information