Thread: Anybody used Easy Made Memories?

Anybody used Easy Made Memories?

Hi, I am new to this board. I am excited to be here. Video is my passion!

I have a friend that turned me on to a new free program, called Easy Made Memories. You can take your photos and videos and make a voice narrated show that ends up as a DVD that you can put in your TV, which is perfect for my present project. The program has lots of free frames and backgrounds and such. So far the program has been fun to play with and easy to use, but I haven’t seen the DVD’s that come out of it yet.

I’m excited to get a finished DVD, but before I order it, I was wondering if anyone else had experience using this program? Mostly I was wondering about the quality of the DVD and disc graphics.

Master Modder

Well for starters I want to Welcome you to MI. You won't find a better bunch of people ready and willing to help and if a solution isn't available here, we may be able to steer you in the right direction to get the answer. Now I'm sorry to say but I don't know anything about the program Easy Made Memories, I've never heard of it until now, but I just one of many and hopefully someone can help you. I just wanted to welcome you to the site. Happy Modding to ya.

Clear Coat

I concur with bilko, and if you are wanting to create DVD's, I am a big fan of just downloading the 30 day trials of Adobe Premiere (or Encore, etc.) and just installing it when you want to make a DVD.

Master Modder

I went onto the web site and did some reading and I found that free program to be expensive. You will have to pay $21.and change to get a DVD that will work in a DVD player that's hooked to your TV. You can most of everything that program does by using Microsoft Movie Maker and it's free to use and free to burn the DVD. It may not have all of the fancy stuff but you can insert music or any audio that you make and also have different transitions and effects. Just thought I would express my opinion about that program advertising to be a free program but the finished product is going to bite you in the wallet. Happy Modding to ya.

Clear Coat

Also, if you really want the voice over effect (I am guessing because you mentioned it) you can use "Audacity" a free sound editing program to record the voice over, then import the mp3 into Windows Movie Maker (or just about any other video editing program).

Master Modder

There you go, Audacity also pretty good at doing what it was designed for. Now this is what I'm talking about, people come onto this site for assistance and it's not to long before some ideas start to flow like honey in a bee hive. Happy Modding to ya.

Thread Information