Thread: Custom Magnets

Custom Magnets

Okay, I was wanting to make custom magnets with images on them because I tend to want to change the appearance of something of mine more than once (I change my wallpaper daily sometimes even hourly, hell I even move the furniture around in my room alot.
    Anyways I was wondering if anyone knew how to make them, I looked at the local hobby shop to see if they had a kit, but they didnt and I even checked Wal-mart and they did have it but it was a little kids one that had small magnets.

But yeah any help would be nice cause this case is driving me crazy(cause i suck at spray painting)

Custom Magnets

Try Office Depot...I am petty sure that I saw something like that once as I was looking for some business cards stuff.

Custom Magnets

Thanks, i'll check there

Custom Magnets

i work at a graphics shop, we have a big machine, that is like an inkjet printer, that will print photo quality pictures, then cut the magnet. i can print any picture format, and i can set up the cutpath for you.

email me at primeredSBCnova@gmail.com for more info..

Custom Magnets

i work at a graphics shop, we have a big machine, that is like an inkjet printer, that will print photo quality pictures, then cut the magnet. i can print any picture format, and i can set up the cutpath for you.

email me at primeredSBCnova@gmail.com for more info..
    Thanks for the offer, but I would rather do it myself especially since graphics shop's can get a bit on the $$$ side of things.

Custom Magnets

lol, its just me, it wont be pricey, send me the jpg, ill import it into corel draw, set a cutpath, have you proof it, print it, and send it to you, itll be alittle pricey, but not much at all.

Custom Magnets

I would rather do it myself

Thread Information