Thread: Porject xblade...........

Master Modder

Porject xblade...........

i want to mod my computer.........heres a picture of it as it stands now,

right now this is the idea of what i want to do,
    first of is im going to leave the spray job till the end of it so no scratchs are made lol,
    now i want a blowhole in the top, im thinking of plexi around it aswell but, i want it to look real nice so guna be throwin designs around my head alot, if anyone has some decent designs for the top of the case post it here!!!! i would be more then happy to ave a look and see if it fits the theme of the case!
    ow i want to do somthing with the side although it does look alright i want to do sumit with it as im to use to it lol,
    also been thinking about something i can do to the front now here i am stuck i have no idea what i could do i mean i have been thinkin about makin the door motorized but i have no idea how i would do that so once again if anyone has any ideas on that let me know right lastly im goin to be modding the blank side as i want it to give out more light as there is a red cold cathod there lol the last thing is the psu it is not a great one as it standered but i wana mod it up to hell to fit the case....i have an idea but dont wana tell yet lol as if i get it done in time it will be entered into the "mod your psu" comp over at fusion mods, anyhow if anyone else has any ideas at all does not matter what it is, i will listen to everyone let me know!! well thanks for listen to me lol comments would be welcomed alot!!! later days modders

Wet Sanded

Sweet ideas, how about frosting a ring of plexi around the blow hole and lighting it up with some leds?

Master Modder

that is a real good idea...which has lead me to thinking about keeping with the theme of the case and doing this,

its not a great pic but, the idea is an eyeball kinda look, the bit just around the fan is a mimic of the side "xblade" logo i intend on trying to make that out of plexi, and lighting it
    the bit around is the eye now that im stuck on what to do....suggestions would be good!

Master Modder

ok so the update on this will be very soon as ive started to cut the hole oout keep watch for the link to the worklog

Hey its about time you decided to do something to your case ennit lol! anyways ya ideas sound great so does the pic u shown us, i gotta ask one thing, ARE YOU GOING TO BE FINISHED BY NETWORK GAMES? its not that far away ya kno!

Laters, Happy Modding To All!!

Master Modder

hoping it will be yea i have till the 7th of next month that more then enough time

sexy shit. Water cooling incorporated into the case would be hella cool. Like the tube comes out and then back into the case in certain spots. :P

or the "eye" could be the water tank

Master Modder

hehe gd ideas but i dont think i would ever let water near my computer.... anyways heres the worklog for this
    http://modders-inc.com/ftopict-1346.html

i dont think i would ever let water near my computer....
    lol :P

Thread Information