Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xblade Project worklog.....

Master Modder

Xblade Project worklog.....

so here it is, the worklog well i started by emptyin the case and moving all my components into the green machine (an old first starter mod...) anyways sum pics for ya...

first of, the new case im using for a while.....

now the empty xblade case...

with the xblade case i want to keep with the theme so ive decided the blow hole will have to keep in with the theme right?? yes...here ya go...

i started by mask tapin the area up before hand and drilling a pivit hole....

this drill was the one i was using first....before it started to smoke...i now dont use this drill now more so i got a new one,

so guess what the battery died in it so in the end it was the trusty old dremel to the rescue..

nice little hole
    so i sanded the hole down alil and yea it looks gd i think,

a test fit

so anyways heres the design im goin to make outta plexi jus it will be frosted not silver and without the middle bit,

im happy with the outcome so far, hers the plexi cut out so far jsut needs sum sanding,

well enjoy comments and so on are welcomed mod on all

laters

Yo razer a very nice job there, i need ya hole cutting tool here to get the 0 in my nova bumper right, anyways on wiv ur mod lol, i noticed an amount of dust at the front of the case (The Chassis) lol unusual for you.

Its looking great anyways keep it up man cant wait to see it finished!

P.S hopefully in time for NETWORK GAMES lol i cant wait, how long have we been waiting for this now?

Master Modder

well.......thanks for the comments techy, yea there was alot of dust at the front belive it or not i only cleaned the computer up about 2 months ago so ye i was just as suprized as u was lol anyhow, i have finshed it woot the top anyways i will update with some pictures soon when i get batts for my camera also.....its been 19 months now i asked martin lol

Bloody hell lol like nearly 2 years!

Master Modder

this finshed product i wana change it already though as i dont like it to much...

Master Modder

The grill looks like its a little restrictive due to it's design. Otherwise it's looking good. You have a good start on the blowhole. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

in what way do you mean restricted?? and just to let yall no....i have been lookin at a mod tazz did and i intend on "copying" it but only in a sense i will be doin it slighlty different....this is the idea,
    a full window in the top of the case, and the cd drive will have a window but not just a normal window, i cool lookin one, once i have the design i want i will post

Master Modder

Restrictive, I mean that it holds back some of the exhaust from those three areas with only 6 small holes in them. They are the ones that are restrictive in nature and it happens to be half of the grill. I'm sure there are others that aren't as restrictive and I hope the one that you have mentioned about changing to isn't like this one as far air flow. I think I know which mod you are talking about of Tazz that you got your inspiration from. Looking forward to see your take on this. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

yea i belive the mod is called, meangreen....i think anyways i was looking at it and well just inspired me to do a full window on the top with a blowhole and also the dvd-rw window now that i do think will looked cool, maybe add LEDS inside mine aswel, anyways thanks for your comments but no more updates now on this as its to later to be ripping the jigsaw out lol will props get it done tomoz after work laters all and mod on!!

Master Modder

Are you going to put LEDs in that plexy that you have the grill sitting on top of? It looks great and with some light effects to it, then it would be super great. Happy Modding to ya.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information