Thread: How to best photograph my mod!

How to best photograph my mod!

I currently have a Kodak V570 (5 megapixels) and would like to know is this a good camera to photograph a mod or should I be looking for something more professional? Thanks in advance.

Master Modder

haha lol thats fine to take pics of ur mod! come on get those pics running in!, if ur going for a really tiny mod, then a better camera could be possible but a 5 megapixel should be fine, i use a 4.2 megapixel and that does the job just fine, as long as theres a good zoom and focus on ur camera you will be way away mate
    laters

I had a 4 megapixel that i was useing to take pics and it worked great. Then my wife broke it and now im down to a 1 megapixel that i have to stand 25 feet away from whatever im shooting just to have the photo look right. You should be fine with that.

Master Modder

I use a Canon A95 and it's 5megpix. So you should be set golden for photo taking.

I just borrow my dad's Canon Powershot A540, I don't use it much but when I do I get as much light as possible centered at the thing I'm gonna take a photo - and turn flash off

Even a cellphone 2MP camera is good enough if u have the right light.
    The secret is in the light, my friend.

yes it is fine....

A solid background and good lighting are the keys to great looking photos of a case.

The easiest light to use is the sun and helps you get some good photos. If you have do it inside then you need a few high wattage lights to project on the case. Sometimes you have to adjust the contrast level on the camera or try and use the different default settings (nite, sport, and etc) to get the best results.

Clear Coat

heheh then there are the people like me.. borrow a friends portrait studio and use a D50 or whatever pro cam they have.... If only i had a case worth taking pictures of.

The simplest use of light, the sun and help you get some good photos. If you have this inside, you need some high power lights, the project's case. Sometimes you have to adjust the contrast level on the camera, or try to use different default settings NITE, sports, etc., to get the best results.

Thread Information