Thread: Which one suits you?

Which one suits you?

Well me and vito (Razer) was havin a chat over msn about our past computers and components, and we have noticed that my computers and components manage to stay working for longer than vito's, but the thing we dont get is why? I mean cuz i treat my computer like a bag of pooh really, and vito treats his with the most respect ya could ever treat one!

I recall once when i used to live up in the loft of a house and my comp decides not to work properly so i tried to take it down the ladders (Carefully lol) but what happened it fell out of my hands down about 10-12 feet from the ground and guess what------it still worked after that!

So im starting a poll on this!

Happy Modding To All!

Master Modder

Which one suits you?

nope never hurt or neglet ma compy lol although i do admit i call it all the names under the sun wen it dont work for me lol

Which one suits you?

I dont get paid that much, so I treat my comp gentle

Which one suits you?

I dont get paid much either because im on benefits we only get around £91 every 2 weeks but it didnt stop me treating mine like pooh! and it still works now cuz its the comp im using and giving it a makeover!

Master Modder

Which one suits you?

well hopefully when it gets its make over u will give it abit of respect lol

Which one suits you?

O i will dont you worry also i will be a bit sketchy as to who i should let on it when i do Finish it!

Which one suits you?

definitely a Yes
    I really hate when I finish writing something (in Word for instance) or doing a project with Nero when y PC freezes.. That's when I get really pissed off
    it happened that I was so mad (and in a big hurry) that I kicked my comp so hard that it resetted itself.. lol

Which one suits you?

Yeno my comp normally never lets me down but over the 5-7 years iv had it i av neglected it kicked it punched it droipped it the lot, yea sounds quite amazing how it stil works, i mean iv even spilt coffee inside the case and yet everythin works fine lol!

Which one suits you?

i mean iv even spilt coffee inside the case and yet everythin works fine lol!
    how the HECK did you manage to do that lol? XD
    Must've been the morning coffee, eh? :P
    btw.. is coffee a good conductor? lol

Which one suits you?

Lol i dont know how i got coffee on the inside and yea it is lol!

Thread Information