Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for my case

Ideas for my case

here are the pics

well thats what i have to work with everything inside will be removed since i have a laptop now So give me your ideas please

Ideas for my case

The reason that i don't have any sketches is because sketchup doesn't work on vista even with windows xp -SP2 compatibility turned on for the install file and exe file. Anyone know of a substitute that can work on vista which is free?

Master Modder

Ideas for my case

I guess for starters, maybe some kind of etching on the window with some lighting effects would help. Happy Modding to ya.

Ideas for my case

Hmm i may do that i need to check with my sister or mom to see if they even want me to build them a computer than i can get some info from them. If not then i will design it for my future computer.

Ideas for my case

You dont need sketchup, infact all you need is a pencil and paper (or if you need more of a visual aide you can even use a cardboard box)

Anyways theres alot you can do to it, its all up to you and what your budget is, If you dont have much money go for a simple repaint

Ideas for my case

I forgot i have a scanner ! well i will draw something tonight or tomorrow for my future computer

here is a little quick sketch i made of the front.

Ideas for my case

First of all, don't keep the HDD so close to the FDD especially since you have that more room. Keeping it so close will cause the HDD to be unnecessarily higher in temperature. Even if you're gutting out this computer, keep it in mind for when you put a new system into it.

Ideas for my case

First of all, don't keep the HDD so close to the FDD especially since you have that more room. Keeping it so close will cause the HDD to be unnecessarily higher in temperature. Even if you're gutting out this computer, keep it in mind for when you put a new system into it.
    Thanks for the tip i will definetly keep it in mind I didn't build this computer lol :P

Ideas for my case

also see if you can get a 120mm fan instead of an 80, they have a much better CFM (airflow) to dBA (noise) ratio, because they can be spinning at a slower rate but moving more air.

Ideas for my case

i was considering a 120mm fan so i might use that instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information