Thread: I got my bluegears b-flexi

I got my bluegears b-flexi

The packaging was real nice and it included the specs.
    One of the mounting bracket for the switch is a bit bent and rusted, thats okay though because I'm not going to use them, and even if i was i would just sand them down then polish them up.

I got one plugged in and it looks nice, it was a bit of a pain because all the wires, but to be honest I need a better case and PSU in order to get them how I want.

Everything works fine, I'm a bit dissapointed by the red LED's though as they arent bright at all and barely lights anything up, but the green and blue are fine.

Compared to my old 120mm(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811998124) the b-flexi is just as loud and gets less airflow, however the fact that I can change my LED's color makes up for that.

If i where to rate them I'd give them a 3 out of 5. They're nice, but if you can put up with the same lighting day after day after day then get something else.

Master Modder

erm sounds stupid but, what is that stuff your talking about? ive never herd of it, do you have any pictures of the stuff? i might be able to find somthing on it then

It's this http://www.bluegears.com/b-flexi.html but I got it figured out, the led's have an molex which is what got me confused at first, I'm used to the led's being part of the fan, these are basically an add-on to it.

Master Modder

kewl stuff, that a real nice fan to glad to hear it all figured out :P

I own a Cooler Master Centurion 534 Black case and it has blue lights inside of it, sometimes it would keep me awake at night so I turn it off now, but as long as the fans serve their purpose while they are needed I have no issue with colored fans. :P Love the ability to switch colors!

Thread Information