Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheak this out :)

Master Modder

cheak this out :)

thought i would show you all my rigs insides and the neat little (i mean little) mods i did to make it more "cooling efficent"...i will exsplian thrught the pics!

a full on shot

that 120mm fan is held in by...well nothing it happend to just sit there perfectly with no vib noise or anything! brillant

ooo look at this doody little thing it just happens that this tube like thing helps the air get out of the case faster which in theroy helps keep it 3 degrees cooler! (i tryed and test this for 2 hours with out the 120mm fan in there, my computer now sits at around 28 degrees on idle and 32 on load and wen im gaming it reachs 38 or sumtimes 40degrees

and my sli setup this is what heats up alot! its mad but thanks to my neat cooling techy it dont get that hot at all now

well thanks for yall looking mod on and laters

How do you mean the fan is fitted without anything?
    You just pushed it in? lol

Master Modder

yup it was a tight fit but where my case lips over (on the outside) it just happened to slip in lol theres ment to be 2 80mm fans but i wanted a 120mm fan so i made it fit lol

Master Modder

Looks fine, mighty fine. Glad to hear you've got the unit cooling the way you are wanting. Happy Modding to ya.

Nice that it fit in well eh? Did you have to butter it up? :P

Now that's luck lol XD

My garage rig will hold a 120 without any screws exactly like that.

great modding,especially i like the arrangement of the cables

The only thing that bothers me with that fan, is that you stuck it inside the fan mounts for 2 80mm fans.Do you get turbulence noise?Just a suggestion, but I think you should cut the hole for the 120mm,for better flow,maybe lower temps.Also, sweet setup!

Master Modder

well....yepur right about the 80mm fans...it has been done like that cos im buildin a new pc atm, aka pipeline and i wont be using this case after that shame relli i spent alot of time on it relli....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information