Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: F.E.A.R.

Project: F.E.A.R.

Alright the people have spoken and what they want to see from me is a SFF (Small Form Factor) Case build themed after the ever popular and one of my personal fav games F.E.A.R. so here it is and here it will begin.

The case in which I will be using as the foundation of this build will be the Thermaltake LANBOX Lite as all the compartments are modular which will help reduce some of the construction time on some of the housings for the computer parts.

Once I get my hands onto this case I will be able to examine it further and then start sketching out some possible themed render for the build.

(The hardware I plan to run in this build)

CPU: Intel Q6600 G0 SLACR
    PSU : OCZ GameXStream 1010w Power Supply // Sponsored By: OCZ Technology
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-G33M-S2H LGA 775 Intel G33 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
    Ram: SUPER TALENT 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
    GPU: Radeon HD 2900 XT
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3750640AS 750GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive // Sponsored By:
    ODD: LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA Model LH-20A1L-06

Swiftech H20-120 Compact Water Cooling (Used to cool the cpu) // Sponsored By: Swiftech
    AlphaCool Cape Bullseye Reservoir (placed in-line with the H20-120) // Sponsored By:
    Feser One - F1 - Cooling Fluid - UV BLACK / RED (custom mix) // Sponsored By:
    All other hardware will be cooled with the stock or aftermarket air cooling.
    All fans used in this build was Sponsored By:

Case Lighting: All case lighting used in this build was Sponsored By:

Wet Sanded

I want to see some stuff that moves! (e.g. blood, guns, people, strobes, etc.)

How about a gun with a strobe in the muzzle for the muzzle flash?

Northern Arizona

How about some bloody footprints?

alright random flashing lights will be incorporated into the design with a motion sensor to add that extra little freak out when some one walks by =p and ya there will be a lot of blood

It wont be F.E.A.R without Alma.

Master Modder

mad...this should be a wel wik mod! are you goin to be usin a base sff case or are u makin one from scratch?

Looks like he's going from scratch

ya I will pickup the TT Lan Box lite as its the right dimensions and then hacking it down for material and building it back up to what I need so for the most part ya it will be a case that I build just using the TT case for material.

Well the case is on the way so when I get it I will post some pics and start figuring out how I will cannibalize it to work with what Im aiming for on the internal design.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information