Thread: Uv Beast!

Uv Beast!

I got linked 2 this forum i was active on some other case modding forums so here i am for begining check my vid.
    I recorded everythin i did from begining to teh end.
    Tell me what u think.
    Project Uv beast:
    [video width=320 height=240]http://www.cro-security.com/stuff/uv.WMV[/video]

Uv Beast!

wow, you really turned that thing around. Good job! I like the color of the blue paint.

Master Modder

Uv Beast!

Major change, but I have to ask, how many standoffs did you get rid of when you cut the motherboard tray like you did? Are you using only the four corners to mount your motherboard if so I hope you know that you will only be able to use the stock heatsink and fan because any aftermarket heatsink and fan may be to much weight for your setup to handle. Happy Modding to ya.

Uv Beast!

Nice

Uv Beast!

wow, you really turned that thing around. Good job! I like the color of the blue paint.Yep me 2 its UVR blue spray paint so it reacts with uv neons i put
    Major change, but I have to ask, how many standoffs did you get rid of when you cut the motherboard tray like you did? Are you using only the four corners to mount your motherboard if so I hope you know that you will only be able to use the stock heatsink and fan because any aftermarket heatsink and fan may be to much weight for your setup to handle. Happy Modding to ya.
    Its only on 4 corners, and i modded stock fan so it can hit 5900 rpm :P
    Also i hope u seen pic with parts all over room :P
    Heres picture of pc

Heres pic of my room my other pc is on right still modding that1.

Master Modder

Uv Beast!

Your lighting effects are fantastic, you've done a great job with the lights. What is that very top fan with lights mounted on? Also welcome to MI and I hope you enjoy your stay at the best website on the internet. Happy Modding to ya.

Uv Beast!

Your lighting effects are fantastic, you've done a great job with the lights. What is that very top fan with lights mounted on? Also welcome to MI and I hope you enjoy your stay at the best website on the internet. Happy Modding to ya.
    Thx , maybe this 2 vids can show u more...

Its a tube i moded on that pic it wasnt finished obviously lol, its made so pc can get more cold air in + it looks realy nice and i havnt seen any1 do something like that be4 so i tryed :P
    On end of it its strobe fan with effecs coz of poor cam u cant realy see em also on front mask that fan is also strobe other blue fans u can see are ultra silent blue ones
    [video width=320 height=240]http://www.cro-security.com/stuff/P1040046_toWMV.wmv[/video]

O this is 1 more vid i didnt add in vid but u can see how nice plexyglass looks on top and how that tube looks from closer.
    [video width=320 height=240]http://www.cro-security.com/stuff/thatshowidoit_toWMV.wmv[/video]

Master Modder

Uv Beast!

Neat idea, I like it, I too have used plumbing pipes for intake purposes. Works great. Happy Modding to ya.

Uv Beast!

giant killer robot is coming to eat your face.ha ha thats what it seemed like to me when you turned all of the lights on. looks good man i really like the work you did cutting the top ans sides out!

Thread Information