Thread: Stumbling

Master Modder

Stumbling

I read on one of the sections today asking if Stumbleupon was a tool-bar and I believe it was AF saying that it is one of the ways that the site can be checked on for counting how many people are checking in on this site. I believe it was something like that. So I found it and installed it to help. I'm using my gaming machine at this time. I removed it from Red Lantern and put it into my black Ultra case that I got for free after the mail-in rebate and yes I have gotten all of my rebates back from Ultra because I bought 2 of those cases that were on sale. I put in 2x10" green CCFL in the bottom and I'm going to buy some 4" green CCFL for the top area. This case is going to have a design cut into the side panel. I also removed the tube that extends to the processor and replaced it with a 80mm fan. The tube would have been in the way because of the Ultra heatsink and fan that I have on the processor. Right now I have a nice green glow coming out of the side vent in the area of the graphic cards. Neat. When I start on the panel work I'll start a log for it. I've taken folding@home off of my wifes computer because it does nothing but look for packets and doesn't find it. So I'm going to see how this machine does for folding@home. Happy Modding to ya.

Stumbling

Yea StumbleUpon is a great way to cure boredom. I stumble across the internet all the time. What AF said is part of what Stumble is. StumbleUpon takes you to random websites of your choice. You can also stumble youtube, google, digg.thiss, and more.

Stumbling

Correct, it allows you to mark pages that you like and would think others would like to see. The more the page is "marked" the more it will appear while stumbling.

It is all part of the social booking marking fad that has been happening. If you notice there are a few of our reviews that have the links to all the bookmarking sites like Digg, Stumble, Del and more.

Master Modder

Stumbling

Okay, I have it running on the two machines that I use and also have folding@home working on both machines. Happy Modding to ya.

Thread Information