Thread: What and why?

What and why?

Hi everybody, first time poster on this great forum, learned so much already. Anyway, the question is if you could have any mod 'off the shelf' what would it be and why?

Master Modder

What and why?

I can't think of any mod off the shelf that I would buy because to me it wouldn't be a mod then. I like my cases to be something other than the standard PC case, as you can see from my mods that are posted here. If I was to buy something to mod myself then it would be the case of a generic type, no special paint or windows, just the standard beige case and a full tower because I've never owned a full tower and would like the opportunity to mod one. Happy Modding to ya.

What and why?

Welcome to the forums bluefrog

I have a small question..
    as most of you probably know that I'm not a native speaker and only 16 so I don't know all the terms, could someone explain the word "off the shelf mod"?

*Dex is a n00bie y@y :P"

Dex

P.S.
    em3, you can help me with ideas how to mod mine, when you come back from Minnesota, IF you want to

What and why?

Don't worry about it, I'm 16 too (but I do speak english natively :P), by off the shelf computer he means like a pre-modded case with windows and lights already installed, like the kind that you would buy on Newegg for $xxx.

Example:

Master Modder

What and why?

Dex, I'll do what ever I can to help you when your ready. I have use of a PC while I'm here and it's broadband. Hot dog!! What do you have that you are wanting to mod. I suppose the first question I should ask is, Do you have a digital camera? We all like photos. Do you have access to a store for automotive paint, bondo and clear coat? Just trying to get a feel of what you have to work with as far as being able to get supplies. What kind of tools to you have available to use also. Talk with you more later. Happy Modding to ya.

What and why?

Ahh thanks guys

btw, I tihnk ima open a new thread so I don't spam this one up :P

Thread Information