I used the "buy cheap crap on ebay and make it work" method to accumulate water-cooling hardware, and overall it has worked well. I accumulated a Koolance CPU-300

An evercool 301 all-in-one vga kit

And a car heatercore, some antifreeze, about 4 feet of 1/2" ID Tygon, and a minifridge.

I was previously going to use just the vga kit with the CPU-300 and the fridge, leaving the tygon and heatercore for another day, but then I was told that small tubes restrict waterflow and thus heat exchange. I was also told that the waterblock that came with my all-in-one kit sucked. So here is my plan to incorporate all products that I have on hand, as well as an MCW60 vga block that I am bidding on on ebay.

My first model uses some 80mm ducting that I will use to suck the air for the all-in-one kit and the power supply from the bottom of the case. I will cut holes in the bottom of the case, extend the case 3" down, and set it up so the power supply and all-in-one unit are sucking air through the radiator. I will drill holes through the bottom of the case to feed the barbs through as well. My one fear with this model is that the psu will overheat and that the all-in-one's radiator will not be effective. The advantage is that there will be less fans.

My other model has no ducts and involves two 120mm fans on the top of the radiator pulling rad air into the case. Slightly noisier, plus the case components will have to deal with radiator heat, but less so than option one.

My third model equally has no ducts but instead pulls case air out through the radiator with two 120mm fans. This is about as noisy as option 2, but since there is a 140mm fan blowing directly on that section of case it looks like my best bet for cooling.

I will incorporate the all in one kit into the loop by using its 40mm waterblock as my chipset block. I want to incorporate them to give the chipset loop the benefit of refridgeration and the cpu/vga loop the benefit of the all-in-one's pump.

Here is my proposed line in electrical diagram style :lol: :

In my first option I will drill holes in the top of the cpu block to create a dual-in/dual-out system. I'm worried that this will cause too much pressure on the block.

My other option is to use splitters aside from the cpu block to connect the cpu in parallel with the chipset line.

Either way I need to buy hardware, and the second option requires less modification (and thus less chance of catastrophic failure )

Let me know what you guys think. Respond! 8O