Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Project W.I.T.C.H

Project W.I.T.C.H

Hi friends!!

I am here to share with you one of the projects that I am working nowadays. This is the first project that position in this renowned site.

This project is priority ONE, because it is one case for my witches (daughters).

The Theme of the case, it will be one of their favorite drawings W.I.T.C.H of Disney - http://www.disney.com.br/Publishing/Witchmagazine/
    The victim, one case Aries da Maxxtor, white with the pink front.

It well arrives from crop and go the photos:

Side original (PQP, who was the damned what invented of selling cases with these holes in the lateral??? )

Other pig service is this painting that has in front of the case...

First thing the made being, pluck the holes and to do a basic window to let for mobo seen

And lady Hackell inspecting the works and careing for of the finishing

Oh, lets me present some toys...
    Hundreds of cut disks, desbastes stones, disposable masks, glasses of protection...

As again the chosen theme is a character of Disney, then am going to have to appeal for these grills, we after all do not have Mickey, is not Disney... ( PS. Hello Marketing team of Disney, after of this dried meat deserve a kit with some Base Six Ticket
    :up: )

For latera of the case, I am working and should post the result still this week, for now go to superior cover... In her cut out Soon of Witch

After the finishing and with a little screen of parabolic

Cables of the HD, DVD and Diskette...

Beginning of the psu-mod.. Cover change for an orange UV, fan black change, for a red with lED, and molex change white for red uv

Hugs made in Brazil,
    Darth

PS. To who does not know, Darth lives in apartment...And all case it this being done inside him... Then I have to wait lady Row (wife) leave or go to sleep to start to work, and to let everything little clean before she comes back... That reminds me that music of time of primary... We will do casemod, while lady Row does not come...Your ready wolf???

Master Modder

Project W.I.T.C.H

Looking good so far and don't wake the lady or you might not get to finish the mod. lol Happy Modding to ya.

Project W.I.T.C.H

looks like your off to a good start darth_invader..
    You have an eager little helper to keep you going.

Project W.I.T.C.H

looks good so far, also i think you are turning your daughter into a fine upstanding nerd. keep up the good work lord invader

Master Modder

Project W.I.T.C.H

nice work so far mate, keep it up and i will keep my eye on this :P

Project W.I.T.C.H

Looking good so far and don't wake the lady or you might not get to finish the mod. lol Happy Modding to ya.He eh eh, I am going to have is that negotiate and a lot with lady row, certainly she is going to want one only case for her.

looks like your off to a good start darth_invader..You have an eager little helper to keep you going.Thanks, certainly my small padawan help and motivates too much!

looks good so far, also i think you are turning your daughter into a fine upstanding nerd. keep up the good work lord invader
    Thanks, however who is born in my family already inherits the blood nerd. See the photos: :lol:
    Studying for first certification:

First Casemod:

Never stop studying!

nice work so far mate, keep it up and i will keep my eye on this :P
    Thanks, and immediately I am going to post news!

And now... It arrives from talking of family and go new photos:

By the chronogram I should take the day to paint it case, but São Pedro only a jackass for me, and sent a horrible day... Lady Row was to work, and are the littles in my sister's house ...and I? I here locked inside the Apt without anything for do...And as already they told... Empty mind, devil Workshop... Eye the watch 09:15, I have at least 6 hours before lady row comes back... And as already he would tell Jeremias...I am is Goat Male!!! And as am I who paid the same apt, I go is to paint here inside... :evil:

The inks...

The dirt...

The Secret to paint in bad days... (Woman Hair dryer.... WARNING!! NEVER let her realize that you caught that) :wink:

Little screen painted with vermelhor UV

Preview of how should stay the roof (still am thinking I go to use handles or not...

I seized and gave a painted (aaaaiii) in the source

Preview of the case to the cover

And of the rear with Lasergrill Electricity and finishing with chromated rubber Made in USA, and 3 fan with red Led Coolermaster 1 behind and 2 in front...

Protection always!!!!

Hugs,
    Darth

PS. Lady Row arrived before I could clean the dirt... The appearance was to pay the Pizza.. There it went my rich little money.. :cry:

Master Modder

Project W.I.T.C.H

Sorry to hear that Lady Row got home before you could clean up the place. That had to be a real bummer losing coin to pizza. Your coming right along with the build and it's looking good. Thanks for the pics and the little one is a cutie. Happy Modding to ya.

Project W.I.T.C.H

ok, one thing I can say for sure..

WoW

really, awesome

Project W.I.T.C.H

Oh wow, you painted the psu base as well. How did you get the plugs out of there? I tried to paint mine and the plug wouldn't let me without unwiring it.

Master Modder

Project W.I.T.C.H

that is some nice tidy work you have going on there, you are very good at this malarky! :P cant wait to see the next update to this, oh and luvin the colour theme aswell very smart dude!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information