Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty Completed 2-1-09

Call of Duty Completed 2-1-09

Another quick update, got around to doing a tad of cutting today. Going to fill in with a heavy weight mesh I have that should be as strong or stronger than the case steel. And then add my fannage. Should improve airflow considerably.

Backside cut out all the way down.

Front cut out big enough for a 140 if I so desire to go that route.

Now, to clean up all the edges and round off the corners, add the mesh and cut the holes for the fans.

omg that is goin to be some mad case feet!!
    Gonna be a heavy rascal when I get through. lol

Love the idea of the case feet, it should be awesome. I also enjoy your implementation of the mesh.

I don't have the images just yet but the mesh has been cut for the chassis and looks good. Currently waiting to get the front panel repainted.

Master Modder

Love those feet!!!!! Just don't let them go off prematurely. lol Happy Modding to ya.

Well, the front panel is all packed up and will be shipped off to Dana in the am to be airbrushed. Hopefully I'll have it back in less than 2 weeks.

Master Modder

you have got to show me the new mesh at the back!! ive been struggling like hell with me back replacement....would like to see how it is done and know i can trust you have done a good job anyhow updates!!! woo!!

I have not attached the mesh yet as I am waiting for my grill to get in. Also had a lot going on lately. but soon I will be hard at it.

Let the gamer drooling begin

The outside of the case alone is already cool, I can't wait to see the whole shebang.

LOL, ... yeah slowly but surely.

First off, the front panel did get shipped off ... got a call a week or so later and was told it had been left in the truck and .... umm melted. Oh crap!! lol Oh well after a little over a week of calling around and talking to 3 guys at Antec, having them tell me that it was hopeless they were all gone, I was finally lucky enough to get in touch with Jeff ...... at Antec. Jeff is the guy that helped me the first time. Well, I explained my situation and asked if he would please physically go back and check to see if one existed. This was done via email ... well A day passed by and then I got an email saying he was sorry for the late reply that my email had been caught in the spam. lol Anyway, long story short he got back with me and informed me that he had another one on the way to me and there would be no charge!! Now folks, that is tremendous customer service ... this is a now almost 4 year old case! I can't say enough about how greatful I am to Jeff an Antec for helping me out, of a jam with yet another front bezel.

Now then, the bezel is currently in Florida being painted again and I have been assured that it was not melted. lol

Ok, I Finally got around to finishing up the edges of the chassis cuts and fitting the mesh. Blasted the chassis and primed it with self etching primer a bit ago. Here are a few pics of it primed and with the mesh stuck in there temporarily for a peek.

A shame the back was offset so oddly, that I had to make an odd cut, but oh well. I got some U-Channel in from MNPCTECH.COM (thanks Bill) and it will make everything nice. The fans will also take up much of the mesh area lol. Got a few things to do yet before I spray the chassis it's color top coat. Waiting now on the front panel to make it back from Florida. Things are about to get busy ... I hope.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast