Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty Completed 2-1-09

Call of Duty Completed 2-1-09

Well, I decided I needed a window to let the glow show even more. lol What better window for a military themed case than a dogtag!?

First I thought long and hard about the window style and placement.

Next, I made a template ... and contemplated ... and second guessed and worried about damaging the airbrushing for a couple days.

Finally I taped the edges off and dropped the dremel wheel to the paint .... nothing to do now but go forward. LOL

Looking good so far, and I am not crying yet so on I go.

AH! It fell out .... that means I must be finished cutting ... now I can open my eyes. lol ... seriously though kids wear eye protection and keep your eyes open.

Well, I am quite pleased with the outcome, a bit of cleanup, add the plexi etc etc and ....Yeah Baby!! 8-)

Master Modder

dude that thing is looking super sick, can we get a real close up of the bare front and bare back?? they look awesome!! cant wait to see this whole thing wraped up been waiting for a while to see this beast finshed!

I like that A LOT! I'm so glad you decided to do that it looks great! Are you planning on putting text on it like a dog tag would? Perhaps gamer tag and clan? Plus something else whitty. That would be friggin sweet.

Thanks guys,

Yet to decide Shel, but something shall take place very soon. As I want it finished within the week.

Smallish update. Painted the inner fan grills and top blow hole grill, the rear fan grill (by Kickboxes) is already black.

Plus here is a shot of some of the system parts that will start making it's way into the case later tonight or in the am.

Core I7 920 ~ EVGA X58 Motherboard ~ EVGA GTX 260 FTW ~ 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator 1600mhz ~ Cooler Master V8 cooler ~ Asus LightScribe 18 x 18 DVD/RW ~ Samsung 20 x DVD/RW ~ 3 x 120mm Red LED Rosewill fans ~ 1 x 80mm Rosewill fan ~ Lamptron Fanatic fan controller etc etc etc. Should make a good start anyway.

Well, ... a quick update here. The system is pretty much built waiting on a few parts, but I had enough on hand to test it out a bit. Plan is to upgrade PSU and add another card 8O ... or ... TWO! 0-0 lol But we shall see. Also waiting on a few other case parts, another fan for my 1TB worth of HDDs and the grenading! lol

Now I like that!! lol

I have just the thing for that nice little open area at the case bottom ....

Told ya I had just the thing for this spot

With all the SATA cables I decided to braid 2 together for each set of devices ,,, the HDDs and the optical drives. this will take away a tad of clutter.

I also braided the fan controller cables. lol

AH!! It LIVES!!!

Set my memory to the 1600mhz specs and powered on once more ... coolness.

I have some more wire management to do, but for now this will do till I add the new PSU.

couple more

Looking good, when you're done just box it up and send it over. Will save me from having to buy any i7 goods.

She's looking real purdy there X.

Master Modder

looking super good, that mobo and heatsink look total cool! the case is going to be a killer mod

Thanks guys, just waiting now on a few more items and some feet work.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information