Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: p4storm Mod

p4storm Mod

You're welcome... just happened to be sitting in front of the computer.

Master Modder

p4storm Mod

ah sweet...anyhow lil update.......ive redone the whole front....word of advice, use fibreglass its SO much better than bondo/p38 also alot easier to get rid of pin holes! anyway....

as you can see..i did a main base...then sanded and did anouther coat, ive only used a different colour as i ran out of red harderner lol, anyway i also did this........

sweet huh?? im a happy chappy i only did that for some eye candy of what i can exspect it to look like

p4storm Mod

It's looking good, and thanks for the advise about the fiberglass. I've been told both ways, and more input is helpful.

Master Modder

p4storm Mod

Looking good, keep up with the good work and I'm watching. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

p4storm Mod

***update***

ive been so disorganized with this mod...so i decided to sort it all out, so here we go, the new front...

now all looks good, take a look at this next pic,

right so its not very clear but if you look between the **switch** and the blowhole you can see a small pencil mark, this is where im thinking of puting the power LED, let me know if ya think thats a good place....im real stuck on that one so input would be good

ok next up....

**the back**

time to get cuting

an old computer desk....hm holes you see??

i reckon thats just a little bit perfect for what i want baby!!!

yep that looks good now lets get down to it...

paper!!

a modders best friend no only kidding but good at times.....helps alot!

after i cut it to size it fited very snug,

not a bad mesh consider its from a computer table...

nice...

ugly that ent it??? now look....

mnpctech style photos taking lol im no pro but like to think i am

this is next... i use a red cd-pen to mark the metal...dont rub of

sorted

mnpctech photoshot again.....i will get that good one day

had to sort that to...

fits nicely!

so thats it for the update...more to come next weekend...next update, the front LED and some more colour....comments welcomed

razer out....

p4storm Mod

It's looking great, and way to pull this one in on a budget. Again, major props on using household objects. Are you thinking about painting the mesh and the case different colors, or the same? And I think that I have that same collapsible workbench.

p4storm Mod

Wel razer this all looks amazing and now after seeing that i think i need to sort my mod out and do more to it and possibly change it or at least bits of it. im jealous lol!!!

Well anyways i will keep my eye on this from now on

Happy Modding To All

p4storm Mod

Damn nice! It really looking great!

p4storm Mod

Lookin good. I love these step by step work logs as I learn a lot about modding.

Master Modder

p4storm Mod

well, im willing to fork money into this as it will be my main rig, but turns out the mesh i needed was that what i used, other mesh was ok, but consider the area it was going in, the holes had to be faily small, didnt want anything to get thru that easy, thanks for the commments, though they help me push forward alot
    techytom, damn right u need to sort your mod, back to topic,

thanks a/f always good to have a long term modder complement my work

vashant, its down to a guide i read about how to show yourworklog, seems as i take alot fo pics, i get the best ones an it also means i can really show you how i did it, also your right it makes learning for others alot easier when you explain yourself and its good to know my work is helping others

again, thanks for the comments guys and btw!! i have made a new hole on the front, and the mobo tray has been cut....time to sand and let the spraying begin hehehe!!

p.s, outside is going metalic silver, not sure which one yet, but what colour do you think i should do the inside? i really want this one to stand out...thanks guys

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information