Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: p4storm Mod

p4storm Mod

Actually it looks very even from my perspective at least and the silver paint is perfectly uniform as well.
    Sidescoop/vents to me make a build very reminiscent of the 70's American Muscle cars so for me it's an instant sucess on that alone.
    I'm excited to see the finish after it's buffed. This along witht he side scoop and the paint color reminds me of Steve McQueen's Bullitt Mustang !

p4storm Mod

Steve McQueen's Bullitt Mustang Wink!
    What a hot Mustang! Did you know he has some of the input on the style of that car for the movie?

Uh, wait...you know who Steve McQueen is?!

p4storm Mod

Wow, I just read all of this work log and I'm impressed! I love the colours and the way they contrast. I've never thought about bending plexi with a heat gun, I recently picked up a nice gun so I'll have to give it a shot soon. Keep up the great work!

p4storm Mod

Update! already? yes already XD i've managed to get this project almost wraped up! so this part i was hiding in the last picture...well here it is

Now it does look like it is uneven but i swear it is not, the light angles in my room (LED lights) plus the flash of the camera seem to make the paint give of an uneven affect, trust me when i take some daylight photos they will look good!

So a week today and i will have this beauty buffed and the whole casing ready to be put together very excited!
    I am in LUV with this frikken scoop!!!!

-=TD

Master Modder

p4storm Mod

Wow thanks guys, 1 more day and i can buff it

The scoop is (if you didn't already notice) part of a mopping bucket XD,

Take a guess at which part

Thanks again guys, i know this has taken a long time but RL took it's toll so had to be dealt with first exspect an update soon!

Master Modder

p4storm Mod

On with the update! I'm getting pretty excited now as it is so close to being completed! Before i start i'm going to point out that i forgot to give the case a clean before pictures so dust has settled and ruined my almost complete case XD On with the pictures!

You saw the side vent so now the completed top panel,

It's looking pretty sexy right? Well i think it is After putting the rig back together this is what i've come up with

Take note that different light angles seem to affect the colour alot, really odd and anoying at the same time!

Due to anouther chap getting abit more intrested in my mrs's than the case, this is for all you pervs out there XD (mrs's idea not mine)

Enjoy, comments are welcomed (might i add to do with THE CASE not my gf XD)

Thanks for reading! exspect an update in approx 1 week!

razer out

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information