Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: pin holes

  1. #1
    Master Modder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    pin holes i can fill them but they are hell to do, whats the best way to get rid of them?? a filler putty? normaly bondo/filler, spot putty....what the hell is spot putty and where would i get that from anyway??

    cheers guys :roll:

  2. #2
    Master Modder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006

    pin holes

    Spot putty is a putty for filling in pin holes. I use my fingers to apply the stuff to my holes. I purchased mine from the same place that I got my bondo from. Most auto parts shop should carry the stuff. Allow to dry and sand smooth. Good luck and Happy Modding to ya.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cutting Water Cooling Holes In a Case
    By waterrazer in forum Modding Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 09:03 AM
  2. question about fan holes
    By crazyone in forum Modding Questions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 12:09 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts