Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars AT-AT mod *Updated*

Star Wars AT-AT mod *Updated*

Ha, maybe you can weather-proof it and use it as a lawn ornament at the same time. The neighbors will be jealous
    Hahaha, I was thinking something like that, but instead of the yard maybe in the "work shop". Next, you need to mod peripherals to match. A modded mouse (well, you could buy the mouse, I have one with a storm trooper face but it's 11 years old, haha), keyboard, and maybe monitor. That would make this epic 30 fold (10 fold for each peripheral).

Here are some images to look over. The next couple images are that I wanted the cables to come out the back of the ATAT but not just sticking out and leaving a hole when not hooked up so I decided to make a flap to hide the hole.

Next I cut out the details for the front of the body so that it would look like the images I was looking at, but installed mesh for air intake

This one show the side door off, which later will be hinged. I wanted to at least get it together to show it off at a local LAN so the next images you see are just that. I jumped past a few things I did, but I will try to add them later
    It has a LONG ways to go before I can call it done. But you can see how far it has come now.

Looks much better than I would have imagined. The lighted fans don't take away from the theme... I'm surprised. Are you planning on painting this for slightly more detail? Already looks great, but if you added painted rivets and such on the body and head, I think it would really come alive! Can't wait to see the legs!

Oh there will be MUCH more detail into this. My goal is to have it movie studio quality :-)

You going to do a mouse and keyboard to match? Would be interesting to see, especially if you went ALL out and did a monitor, too...

what's the status on this one? What you've got so far looks bloody awesome, and as I'd considered builing an AT-AT myself before I settled on the sandcrawler, I'm looking forward to seeing this one finished...

its been so long i think its become a closet project for him compared to the other contests that have popped up as of late.

ARG! well, guess that means I'll have to build one for myself one of these days...

Still, it looks killer and will be well worth resurrecting when the time comes
    my jokes about a BBQ notwithstanding ;-)

Yeah I know, but there ALWAYS seems to be something keeping me from working on this mods and others. Work has been crazy and work here has been just as bad. I need create a schedule for myself that always me to go back to what I like to do.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information