Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cinematograph HD

Cinematograph HD

@shel I finally weighed it and it came in at 82lbs with keyboard and mouse and everything! You should know that a huge amount of that is actually the components. The 2 lcd panels plus 5 3.5" drives weigh a lot, and actually if the rest of the case wieghed any less the thing would tip over when swinging out the monitor. The most important thing was the no compromize thing with this build.

@rod Thanks! The engadget thing was awesome. Take that! -all the potential sponsors i wrote who ignored me!

@Laptop Thanks, but there not going on sale. I actually got quite a few emails from people asking me for quotes, but I think they dont realized that I build this thing over summer vacation in my parents garage. lol. Every mod I've built so far has been made specifically for myself, and it does what I need it to do better than anything I could buy, which is exactly why I mod.

Cinematograph HD

@Laptop Thanks, but there not going on sale. I actually got quite a few emails from people asking me for quotes, but I think they dont realized that I build this thing over summer vacation in my parents garage. lol. Every mod I've built so far has been made specifically for myself, and it does what I need it to do better than anything I could buy, which is exactly why I mod.
    I didnt think you would be selling them, I just think that you did a great job and from the pictures it almost looks like retail quality. I am amazed at how creative some people on here really are, you are no exception.

Cinematograph HD

As usual Stealth it looks awesome! 2 thumbs up.

And for your comment:

Every mod I've built so far has been made specifically for myself, and it does what I need it to do better than anything I could buy, which is exactly why I mod
    ...I couldn't agree more with that philosophy. :wink:

Cinematograph HD

DUDE SWEET!!

Just saw your master piece on the cover of CPU Magazine!

A well deserved honor for you!

Cinematograph HD

Hehe, I was going to make a post announcing how awsome I was and piss everyone off, but you just spoiled it. Lets just say I hope you have other magazine subscriptions if you want to read more about the cinematograph :wink:

Cinematograph HD

Uh oh, sounds like the Cinematograph is about to break loose it other mags! Congrats man!!! I can't wait to see them.

Cinematograph HD

Woohoo. Just got my copy of Maximum PC. How awesome has the "January 2009" magazine issues been? I hear that "February 2009's" gunna be pretty cool too :wink:

Cinematograph HD

That's a pretty sweet deal. Good job man. You deserve it.

Cinematograph HD

Wow! Awesome! Too bad the Modshop isn't still around, as you'd take home at least a grand to boot! Also, this makes me want to learn how to weld. A lot.

Cinematograph HD

Awesome!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information