Hey guys....im building my 1st case mod....its coming together nicely...though to proceed any further, i'll have to work out how to light my cables up...

I've seen some really nice UV cable mods in the various galleries....though it would be nice to know how youve managed to do it

I can only fit 80mm fans, i hear the UV ccfl case fans may be a good choice...do you think 2 x uv ccfl fans would be enough to light up my case?.....or would it be better off getting some UV CCFL cathodes??/

Please provide pics of your own cases and how many ccfl's youve got in there to light up your case.

....my sleeves are all UV green, and id like to have a blue light/green cable theme....they really do go well from pics ive seen in the past....i dont need UV green ccfl's to light up my uv green cables do i?

Id also like to know what material they use for UV ide/floppy connectors....cause it seems to me that they sleeve it, then add some sort of clear sleeving tube on top...i like this look because it makes everything look more clean, and kind of makes normal psu connectors look like a watercooled tube....

heres an example of what i mean:

http://www.flexiglow.com/images/products/UVRoundIDE/f3.jpg

Thanks