Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Bonsai ION MOD by od1 and DeadGuy

The Bonsai ION MOD by od1 and DeadGuy

The woodwork here is awsome. I loved the idea of a bonsai too and I am majorly jealous . Is that a japanese fir?
    The naturelness of this build should especially get some good considerations. Not to take away anything from the other builds but I mean this is some real genius work.
    I don't envy the judges on these builds, every one of them deserves 1st place in my book.

The woodwork here is awsome. I loved the idea of a bonsai too and I am majorly jealous . Is that a japanese fir?
    The naturelness of this build should especially get some good considerations. Not to take away anything from the other builds but I mean this is some real genius work.
    I don't envy the judges on these builds, every one of them deserves 1st place in my book.
    Juniper Bonsai from Joebonsai

http://www.joebonsai.com/cat-juniper-constellation-series-trees-49.95--69.95/1_43/

On to the woodwork. Remember all this wood is from recycled pallets.

Router, hmm!, should I use a puny little router?
    Forget it; roll out a knee mill. You know it’s important to get within a tenth of a thousandth on wood.

Ok this is a blatant propaganda shot. Nvidia Tee shirt, I swear I ware them all the time.

A little test fitting.

OK this is fair warning, I'm willing to get in the gutter and fight dirty! Check out this blatant exploitation.

Looks like a finished product in the background

Ahhh! Bonsai Christmas tree!

Love the woodwork... whoever did that must live in some kind of shop in the middle of the woods or something...

Congrats guys! Was cool to see it come together and can't wait to see the finished product!

Awesome work Dennis...

Hey Ton and Geno where are the others?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information