Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nvidia Charity build

Nvidia Charity build

Yes the mod looks great and what a get way of making people aware about the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! I have posted a picture and links on the front page to the auction. This thing will go like crazy I am sure.

Great job DB!!

Sponsors of the Case Mod are NVIDIA, ASUS, Crucial, Danger Den, Intel, Performance PC, Smooth Creations, Tiger Direct, Western Digital, and from the creator Out of the Box Mods. WOW what great list of companies that have come together for this wonderful event.

Sanded

Nvidia Charity build

Yes the mod looks great and what a get way of making people aware about the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! I have posted a picture and links on the front page to the auction. This thing will go like crazy I am sure.

Great job DB!!

Sponsors of the Case Mod are NVIDIA, ASUS, Crucial, Danger Den, Intel, Performance PC, Smooth Creations, Tiger Direct, Western Digital, and from the creator Out of the Box Mods. WOW what great list of companies that have come together for this wonderful event.
    Dewayne maybe next year we can do a group set of builds for charity ? Perhaps even have a couple different charities?

Nvidia Charity build

Awesome Idea!!

Nvidia Charity build

Without being disrespectful to The Dirty Digger, I'd rather rip off my own legs and tear out my eyes than read anything the Murdoch press wants me to read. Be it on my ipad or elsewhere hopefull m4v to wmv converter free can solve itTech device life cycle variations in maturity and retirement is not fragmentation…it's not the same thing as the latest models of X number of devices all theoretically having the same OS, but in reality not being the same due to considerable variation in hardware design and actual OS implementation. No one expects current and future versions of the Android OS to support EVERY ancient generation of Android device. Developers in both OS camps will also progress forward and cease support of older gen devices, or at least not update previous generations of their apps.
    I'm not sure here, but either this guy's account has been hijacked or he's a spam-troll. I've seen 7 or 8 posts by this guy recently, none of which have anything to do with the thread he's posting on and all of them contain a link to some kind of converter software. Someone with authority, please check this out.

Done...AF

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information