Hello

INTRODUCTION TO THE THEME:

I'm quite unique as not many modders are also Deathcore fans. You might ask "WTF is Deathcore?". Deathcore is a genere of heavy metal which is a fusion between death metal and metalcore (DEATH - from the first CORE - from metalcore...makes sense?) which is specific because of its brutality use of brakedowns (parts of the song thich are slow, heavy and get you headbanging) and melodic riffs. It is generally fast and has the death metal low growl and the high pitched scream from metalcore on the vocals.

Well in simple words its a type of extreme heavy metal. Music you don't hear on the radio. And that's what my mod is going to be about.

Listen to bands like All shall perish, Suicide Silence, Desipised Icon, or Carnifex to hear some good Deathcore.

INTRO TO THE MOD:

Baisicly lots of fire, guitars, drums, band names, green, red and more fire! I would like to have a window in the shape of someone doing the devil horns. (all can be seen on the picture below) I have already scethed and put on my PC the design of one side (you know which one I'm talking about). All are stickers APART FROM THE DEVIL HORNS (rock on what ever...THE HAND!) Keep in mind I only had paint to do this and the "Deathcore" was just a quick sketch!

oh btw BREE is a vocal technique used in Deathcore.
(listen to this at 0:31)

OK now on the corners I want something like this design.

Can you see any future problems?