Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmm should I?

Hmmm should I?

Fire works are illegal in Colorado and most of the midwest, have been for a few years, too dry.

Hmmm should I?

not in texas, yee haw! sadly it was raining on 4 o july.

Hmmm should I?

Darn lucky buggers, fireworks are completely illegal in Australia except under license (and except cruddy sparklers which I've messed around with quite a bit) But I recently visited Germany and had my first firework experience (and also first snow experience).

Anyone in a similar predicament to me get sparklery dust and put it in some container with a soda bulb (the sort you use to carbonate water) and the pressure in the bulb builds up and... stand well back 8O

Yeah just save and buy new parts and assemble it in you're minuscule amounts of free time. EDIT: The computer that is

Master Modder

Hmmm should I?

I agree with all of the others. Save your money and get the parts to build what you want. I have to do it all the time. My last save for a product was for Battlefield 2142 and I had to save for 6 months to pay the $60.00USD that would cover for the game and taxes on it. Save Save Save.

Hmmm should I?

Damn. How long do you have to save to buy a mid to high end pc?

Hmmm should I?

Keep the 5 year old computer, you can allways upgrade later. But dont do what I did (smoked my MB), it forces you to upgrade earlier!!

Master Modder

Hmmm should I?

I used $300 from my tax refund and the $120 that I saved for the year and what parts I had on hand and then modded a case and came up with the Red Lantern. Then for my early Birthday gift my wife gave me a 6800XT to finish off my SLI setup for Red Lantern. That's how long for a obsolete setup, but it's the best in the house and I'm able to play all the games I own and my next to last is Battlefield 2142 then I have Quake4, FarCry, CoD2, Battlefield 1942, CoD and all expansion packs, and my last was Unreal Tournament 2004 for $10.00. So I feel if I can do anybody can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information