Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case Modding Showdown

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case Modding Showdown

It's probably a little too late to help much, but here is a basic Sketchup model of the
    Level 10 GT case. I made it myself last night really quickly, so it's just the basic shape with no internals or detail. It's not to scale either, but it might help visualize your idea.
    Awesome case mockup man, thanks!

I think the competition has officially hit the most frustrating stage now, the waiting game. I've found myself refreshing the forum page every 30 minutes or so hoping to see the top 5/30 list up.

curse.....waiting games.

I think the competition has officially hit the most frustrating stage now, the waiting game. I've found myself refreshing the forum page every 30 minutes or so hoping to see the top 5/30 list up.

curse.....waiting games.
    Well, seeing as how we only have 30 submissions total, you already know who will be in the top 30 lol. So the next step would be voting for the top 5.

curse.....waiting games.
    Well, seeing as how we only have 30 submissions total, you already know who will be in the top 30 lol. So the next step would be voting for the top 5.
    We actually hit 30? I was a little worried we wouldn't.

It's a very difficult case to mod that's for sure. Just being able to come up with an idea was a challenge, taking that idea and making it happen will be even more interesting.

Guys,

The cases will be put into the voting stage at which your community will be given the chance to vote on the top mods ti would like to see built.

after voting is complete, the top 5 will have the case sent to them and then the next level of fun begins (Building and build logs)

sound is good cant wait good luck all and me )

Guys,

The cases will be put into the voting stage at which your community will be given the chance to vote on the top mods ti would like to see built.

after voting is complete, the top 5 will have the case sent to them and then the next level of fun begins (Building and build logs)
    yessss...wait...i'm new to this community....ffffffffff

Guys,

Won't matter if you are new. If you have a great idea we'll vote for it! Good luck everyone.

Guys,

No matter new or not the designs look awesome. Let your mod speak for itself and make sure to get to know this community so that even if your not picked this time in the future you can be involved and use your experience to push further.

I would like to thank everyone who has participated thus far as your enthusiasm toward this kind of event has really let us see what can be done with our products.

I hope to have future contests so that those who are not picked can get a chance on the next go-around.

maybe next will be the chaser case,,, start putting ur ideas together. :-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information