Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case Modding Showdown

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case Modding Showdown

I'd like to see another part one contest myself.I may do my first mod one day,but perhaps just free style (non-themed) mod.

Hello,

There has been some confusion as to the destination of the modified machines after they are complete.

After the voting and winner is picked they will all be returned to Thermaltake HQ in southern California unless the modder is notified differently. once the contest is compete we will be in contact with you.

these will likely be shown at other events but the winner will be showcased in our media suite at CES 2012

so please sit tight as voting time is nearing, and very soon will be time to determine the winner.

and I really hope everyone is having fun with this as the builds are all nearing completion

Hello,

There has been some confusion as to the destination of the modified machines after they are complete.

After the voting and winner is picked they will all be returned to Thermaltake HQ in southern California unless the modder is notified differently. once the contest is compete we will be in contact with you.

these will likely be shown at other events but the winner will be showcased in our media suite at CES 2012

so please sit tight as voting time is nearing, and very soon will be time to determine the winner.

and I really hope everyone is having fun with this as the builds are all nearing completion

Are you saying these are not ours to keep?

Hello,

haha dont worry bob, you will have plenty of time with them we just may want to borrow them from time to time

Hello,

haha dont worry bob, you will have plenty of time with them we just may want to borrow them from time to time
    Whew!! 8O Had me freaked out.

I won't say how much I spent on this puppy but it was a lot. And shipping scares the hell out of me too. Odds are not in your favor when these things hit the mail trucks. Especially heavy ones like these. My UPS driver only weighs about 90 pounds so she drags stuff to my door after it bounces off her back bumper.

8O

Hello,

I won't say how much I spent on this puppy but it was a lot. And shipping scares the hell out of me too. Odds are not in your favor when these things hit the mail trucks. Especially heavy ones like these. My UPS driver only weighs about 90 pounds so she drags stuff to my door after it bounces off her back bumper.

8O
    Shipping of these units scares me as well....

Hello,

8O
    Scare you ...a scares me too, do you guys will let as know when and where to shipping it that will be after the last voting rite thx..

Hello,

8O
    Scare you ...a scares me too, do you guys will let as know when and where to shipping it that will be after the last voting rite thx..
    Yes we will contact you on where to ship it.

Well, I'm just going to put warning labels all over mine. You know, things like "Extremely Fragile", "Warning: Live Ammo", and "Danger: Wet Dynamite. Do not shake, bump, jostle, or set on uneven surface." Their doubts will be quickly erased after peering into the box lol.

Or I could just set it to "Sentry Mode" and have it automatically arm itself once inside the truck LOL.

Well, I'm just going to put warning labels all over mine. You know, things like "Extremely Fragile", "Warning: Live Ammo", and "Danger: Wet Dynamite. Do not shake, bump, jostle, or set on uneven surface." Their doubts will be quickly erased after peering into the box lol.

Or I could just set it to "Sentry Mode" and have it automatically arm itself once inside the truck LOL.
    LOL, that would be epic if it said that on the box

you might get a few "visitors" from a friendly government agency at your door though if you do....

wanting to "talk" lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information