Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Voting for the Themaltake Mods

Voting for the Themaltake Mods

the Voting is now closed.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your hard work up to this point. I hope that you like the idea of the contest and will spread the word about your work logs, I know I will :-)

Thermaltake is such a great company for us modders and we need to make sure that we return the favor.

At this time I will leak some information that we are working on putting together another modding event! So be ready for more modding fun from Thermaltake and Modders-Inc!
    I know it doesn't get talked about much but, I will alter my shopping choices to support people and companies that participate in my community. I buy my groceries local and my modding and computer parts from companies that help out. Thank you Thermaltake.

Thank you for participating guys... we will tally the votes and get you some results very soon

and yes there is more fun on the way for your community and the modding community abroad.

Please feel free to invite your friends from other modding forums to compete if you would like. The more variety of submissions the better

Thank you for participating guys... we will tally the votes and get you some results very soon

and yes there is more fun on the way for your community and the modding community abroad.

Please feel free to invite your friends from other modding forums to compete if you would like. The more variety of submissions the better
    EDGE OF SEAT REFRESH MODE!

Great Job guys on your submissions. Sorry I missed the voting, I never saw anything advertised that the voting had begun. I checked the showdown page from the banner everyday for the past month lol.

Great job all and good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information