Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: dmcgrath - Thermaltake Level 10 GT - Mayan Mod

Banned

dmcgrath - Thermaltake Level 10 GT - Mayan Mod

so do you have to pay return shipping or is Tt taking care of that? Shannon still has yet to tell me, lol. Awesome mod btw, just plain awesome.

looks great good work man

Shipping?? Did I miss something? Are we all shipping them back to them? I thought once the winner was announced it would go to CES.
    Shipping back and forth with them all will be risky.

This mod is just insanely cool. It's a masterpiece. You should be making huge money as a prop maker.

Haha I just assumed it would go to CES via Thermaltake. Perhaps I'm mistaken. I assumed that all our cases were meant to be sent back to homebase before the winner is announced.

Good news is, it's only a couple pounds heavier than the original. Foam/glue/paint only added 3 pounds maybe.

Haha I just assumed it would go to CES via Thermaltake. Perhaps I'm mistaken. I assumed that all our cases were meant to be sent back to homebase before the winner is announced.

Good news is, it's only a couple pounds heavier than the original. Foam/glue/paint only added 3 pounds maybe.
    I believe only the winner gets shipped out. Since the voting will be done via the forums from people looking at pictures and placing their vote, it wouldn't make sense to ship them all to Tt and then ship them back to us. Shipping is not cheap. That was the way I read it anyway. Besides, I already threw mine away remember.... :P NOT! I still wonder what happened to the other guy? Is he secretly doing it and then he's going to slide in at the last second and claim victory with some outrageous modding skillz?

Banned

You don't keep the modded ones, Thermaltake does, it was made pretty clear at the beginning. You send them the modded ones so they can use them at shows and for promotional materials, and then the prizes are sent to you according to your position in the end-vote results. Like I said, they made it pretty clear, but what they didn't make clear was who was paying for the return shipping.

Banned

Sorry I was confused cuz we who do the keyboard n mouse mods have to send the modded ones back to Thermaltake, so I thought I remembered reading that for you guys too.

Sorry I was confused cuz we who do the keyboard n mouse mods have to send the modded ones back to Thermaltake, so I thought I remembered reading that for you guys too.
    Lol. Insert the foot now please.

hehe

I knew that's what you were thinking right when I read it. :P

Banned

Yeah, I coulda swore I read that for this one too though. I sure hope they're paying for return shipping then since we've gotta send ours back and y'all get to keep yours. Seems at least slightly fair for us then, but not really.

I still wonder what happened to the other guy? Is he secretly doing it and then he's going to slide in at the last second and claim victory with some outrageous modding skillz?
    I know, let's hold our breath and wait! *holds breath*

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information