Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Optimus Prime (KBMouse mod) [DNF]

Banned

Optimus Prime (KBMouse mod) [DNF]

Ok, so i have a question. I'm getting to do an experiment, using Superclean. Would you rather see pics or video? Lemme know asap! Thanks!

Ok, so Superclean, as well as nail polish remover, alcohol, etc. are all failures for this. Still working on it though, I shall not give up!

I was forced to give up. The ONLY thing that even began to touch the paint at all, was Krud Cutter Graffiti Remover. The only issue? Well, eventually, by the time it even starts to affect the paint, it also starts to soften up the plastic, and even warps it. BAD BAD BAD chemicals!!!!! lol

pics

Banned

Well I decided to go ahead and start some video, so as to remedy any issue one might have with images. It's not a full catch-up video, but it's the first one and covers a decent amount of the main things. I'm still not used to doing videos, lol, so please bear with me

Banned

Ok, y'all, finally I got my modlog updated. Finally got all of the stuff transferred over to an FTP account, so I shouldn't have any more bandwidth issues. Special thanks goes out to Mr. Robert "DeviceUnknown" Dailey for the FTP account, he's a life saver! And on that note, more updates shall be cranked out very soon. Sorry for no posts this week, the weather here, amongst other things, has simply not allowed me to mod anything whatsoever More coming soon though Stay tuned!

What?!?!? bad weather should mean stuck inside and more time for modding!

Banned

For me, bad weather ends up translating to car problems, power outages, etc., unfortunately. The last month has been just beyond ridiculous for all of this stuff, which obviously sucks. I haven't had the time, literally, to do anything major, and it's driving me bananas. Every time I start to get the time, the weather goes to the crapper and causes me issues, then it's like that for a few days or so at a time, then it gets better, but I end up having more pressing issues to deal with, and it's an endless cycle of insanity. I'm striving to get a major update coming soon, but with all of this crap weather issues, I'm being hindered for the time being. It's like having food dangling in front of you, and you can't reach it, but you've been practically starving for days, with only a menial scrap now and again to curb your appetite. It'll drive a man insane.

looking forward to seeing some updates as soon as you can get this going again.

Banned

I've had a great deal of setbacks since my last update, one major one that you're aware of, which has taken a great toll in my confidence in certain things and certain individuals, so I'm doing my best. Unfortunately it just so happened to coincide with my mother's computer breaking down, and I am left to fix it, on top of numerous other issues. As soon as I can, I'll update more, thanks.

Banned

Life just keeps getting bet... worse. Apparently our (now former) landlord has been talking with Fannie Mae about buying our home, and decided not to notify US about this. So we get home from talking with our wedding photographer, to find a nice, huge notice taped to our front door, explaining that Fannie Mae now owns our home, and that we "have options". Seriously?! What the bird?! Are you birding kidding me?! Perhaps something good might finally come out of this, since J&K Rentals have been ripping us off this whole time, hopefully this will end much better than it appears for now. If ever there was a time when we need support and prayer, this is that time. Please folks, help us out somehow, even if it's only by means of prayer. We can't lose our home, we have no other living options. Thank you.

In case anyone is wondering as to why I'm posting this part, not only does it affect my life entirely in general, but if we have to move out or something, I won't be able to finish this mod either. This is just icing on the cake of every other issue I've had to deal with since I began this mod. This last 1 1/2 to 2 months have just been progressively getting worse and worse.

Life just keeps getting bet... worse. Apparently our (now former) landlord has been talking with Fannie Mae about buying our home, and decided not to notify US about this. So we get home from talking with our wedding photographer, to find a nice, huge notice taped to our front door, explaining that Fannie Mae now owns our home, and that we "have options". Seriously?! What the bird?! Are you birding kidding me?! Perhaps something good might finally come out of this, since J&K Rentals have been ripping us off this whole time, hopefully this will end much better than it appears for now. If ever there was a time when we need support and prayer, this is that time. Please folks, help us out somehow, even if it's only by means of prayer. We can't lose our home, we have no other living options. Thank you.

In case anyone is wondering as to why I'm posting this part, not only does it affect my life entirely in general, but if we have to move out or something, I won't be able to finish this mod either. This is just icing on the cake of every other issue I've had to deal with since I began this mod. This last 1 1/2 to 2 months have just been progressively getting worse and worse.
    Be strong Ron, I had to go through a similar situation.

Good luck!.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information