Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Project BF3.3 (battlefield 3 mod)

Project BF3.3 (battlefield 3 mod)

cheers guys, enjoyed doing this

It turned out really great man. I looked and didn't find the post (not sure if there was one). What made you decide to not go with a desert camouflage coloring vs. the mostly black case?

I guess since the prelim painting was white on black was my guess, but I was just curious.

5 stars from me!

It turned out really great man. I looked and didn't find the post (not sure if there was one). What made you decide to not go with a desert camouflage coloring vs. the mostly black case?

I guess since the prelim painting was white on black was my guess, but I was just curious.

5 stars from me!
    Well I had planned this mod for a little while before i got started, I decided on doing the camo first as i thought it looked cool, but then i spotted about 3 or 4 camo mods poping up and thought well time to change course in another direction (something we all do during a build i suppose, is decide which direction to go and then change our minds).

in hindsight I should of started with the black version of the case rather than the white, but then it worked out better when adding wear to the side of the case (little knicks near HDD trays) as the white base made them pop a little more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information