Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Place your votes here!!

Place your votes here!!

Maybe everyone just can't decide?

I really thought we would have a lot more votes?? :? If they come look why not vote? It's weird.
    Maybe but the thing is ppl don't want to register they just need to click. vote. and go
    Yea true.

But it could get way out of hand if people could just vote. A bot could tally up millions of votes real fast.

Place your votes here!!

I followed these mods on another forum and I had a hard time choosing between the Mayan and MW3 mod. In the end I chose the Mayan mod because of the complexity and sheer beauty of the design. The other two mods are excellent in their own rights, but I didn't get a chance to follow them as closely as the two I mentioned.

Anyways, Good Luck to All.

Place your votes here!!

I followed these mods on another forum and I had a hard time choosing between the Mayan and MW3 mod. In the end I chose the Mayan mod because of the complexity and sheer beauty of the design. The other two mods are excellent in their own rights, but I didn't get a chance to follow them as closely as the two I mentioned.

Anyways, Good Luck to All.
    Welcome and thanks for voting. 8-)

At this point we are all winners anyway. We made it into the top 5 which was awesome and then we actually took a case that looked un-moddable and did something with it. No easy task.

Browse around the site a little and check this place out. There is a lot of great stuff here.

Place your votes here!!

Maybe but the thing is ppl don't want to register they just need to click. vote. and go
    I think you nailed that one on the head. If I left it open for non regg'ed users I am afraid that there would be a TON of spammers hitting the thread. Each day we get a lot bots pounding on the door, but our system has done a good job of keeping out 99% of them.

Might have to find a way to do a separate voting page or something for contests.

Place your votes here!!

Voted thanks for the link on facebook

All great works, but just like highlander their can only be one!!!!!

Place your votes here!!

At this point we are all winners anyway. We made it into the top 5 which was awesome and then we actually took a case that looked un-moddable and did something with it. No easy task.

Browse around the site a little and check this place out. There is a lot of great stuff here.
    I really think this box has something special about it to make it's modding capabilities wide open. Taking all the submissions as an example. Not a single person added extra cooling.

It's a bit like wanting to go in and redecorate Falling Water in my opinion. It seems like sacrilege, but at the same time, look at the canvas we got to work with; It's way better than 6 flat sides of beige plastic to transform.

Hardest part for me, the 60(ish) day time limit. Especially since my first mod took like 5 years to complete.

Place your votes here!!

I really think this box has something special about it to make it's modding capabilities wide open. Taking all the submissions as an example. Not a single person added extra cooling.

It's a bit like wanting to go in and redecorate Falling Water in my opinion. It seems like sacrilege, but at the same time, look at the canvas we got to work with; It's way better than 6 flat sides of beige plastic to transform.

Hardest part for me, the 60(ish) day time limit. Especially since my first mod took like 5 years to complete.
    but all of you did it

and that should feel like one amazing accomplishment on its own.

Place your votes here!!

+10

Place your votes here!!

well Guys I think the votes speak for the decision.

1st place goes to AzTtec
    2nd MW3
    3rd Operation GT
    4th to Level 10 GT/SS

You guys did amazing!!!!! I cannot stress that enough and please contact me via email to arrange prizing and other details.

if you do not have my email then please pm me with your email so we can get in contact.

Thank you to everyone who submitted their ideas and I really hope everyone had fun building and more importantly watching the builds as they developed.

I am truly impressed that my cruel joke of a 60 day time limit was met and the results are clear competition with mods I have seen take many months if not years to complete.

All of you should be very proud at what you have done and I hope the next one will be even better!

Keep modding, because what comes out of the box, is well out of the box stock and what fun is that?

Place your votes here!!

Well done everyone! I can't even imagine doing any of these mods in 60 days D:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information